Lightsaber app for the Storm.

Finally out of beta and now available at mobihand.com.

stormSaber - Entertainment Blackberry Software
    03-03-09 01:35 AM
    wow you made a big jump from the 0.6 beta you sent earlier :P

get that swipe down while powered off fixed?
    03-03-09 01:41 AM
    ouch 5 bucks for such a simple app?
    03-03-09 02:01 AM
    ouch 5 bucks for such a simple app?
    yeah im stickin with my old stormsaber on this one.. 5 bucks is crazy, i mean i know you worked real hard on this mann but its just not worth $5.. stormslots is the only thing i seen so far worth its money..
    03-03-09 02:09 AM
    Just orderd and got an invalid PIN message. Can you send me one? Thanks
    Email is [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 02:10 AM
    Just orderd and got an invalid PIN message. Can you send me one? Thanks
    Email is [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i see you on the customer list. Unfortunately, you didnt fill out the DeviceID/PIN part. I sent you an email so I generate and send your key when you send me your pin
    03-03-09 02:17 AM
    yeah im stickin with my old stormsaber on this one.. 5 bucks is crazy, i mean i know you worked real hard on this mann but its just not worth $5.. stormslots is the only thing i seen so far worth its money..
    Your right. Ive dropped the price to something more fair and I will be reimbursing the ppl who have already purchased the app.

sorry about that, i just saw some sheeeety apps on that site that was priced for more than 5bucks so i wasnt thinking right
    03-03-09 02:20 AM
    you shouldn't base the price of your app on the price of ****ty apps in the store. you don't really know how many sales those ****ty apps have.
    03-03-09 02:39 AM
    Screwed myself on this one LOL. Deleted .5 before realizing this now cost $$$. Doh!
    03-03-09 07:12 AM
    Much better than the beta that I got, good stuff phrehnck.
    03-03-09 07:55 AM
    Oh my gosh! It's worth every penny!

And I see you made the sound more sensitive! WOW, GRADE A!
    03-03-09 08:28 AM
    Is the sound continuous now? On the last beta version I downloaded it would cut out inbetween sounds.
    03-03-09 08:44 AM
    I also have .5

Maybe a vid of 1.0?
    03-03-09 09:21 AM
    Just purchased. I love this app! Damn good job, Phrehnk. Keep up the good work!
    03-03-09 09:48 AM
    The sound when you motioned the storm in a circle from .05 is missing. Will you be adding it back to later versions?

Being able to change the hilt is cool.
    Last edited by Mayze; 03-03-09 at 09:29 PM.
    03-03-09 10:14 AM
    Great work! I miss the look of the old sabers (color), other than that, the sound is great. Thanks Phrehnck!
    03-03-09 10:40 AM
    Hi Phrehnck,
    I've gotten 2 app error 523 reboots while using it today. Bug?
    03-03-09 01:00 PM
    Hmmm I havent ran into that but try using .109 for the 9530 instead of the hybrid. Some beta OS's do random things.
    03-03-09 01:05 PM
    very good job. Not quite 100% amazing just because of the sounds cutting out at times but its pretty well done. Great job phrehnck
    03-03-09 01:09 PM
    Hmmm I havent ran into that but try using .109 for the 9530 instead of the hybrid. Some beta OS's do random things.
    You think it is the mix of .109 w/ .90 radio code? I like the color too much and phone call quality
    03-03-09 01:10 PM
    very good job. Not quite 100% amazing just because of the sounds cutting out at times but its pretty well done. Great job phrehnck
    I wish the Storm's hardware would allow me to play more than one sound at a time. Also, the media API's sound player has about a 50ms delay between sounds and thats why even in music players, you wont hear smooth transitions between sounds =(. I had to write a lot of code just to mitigate this limitation
    03-03-09 01:18 PM
    Pardon my ignorance, I'm new to owning a Blackberry Storm and pay apps in general, but how exactly does purchasing this app work? If I were to lose this app or delete it from my BB, would I have to repurchase it or would I be able to redownload from the website without paying again? If there are any upgraded versions released would I be able to get the newest version free of charge or would I need to repurchase? I'm going to be trying out the leaked OS thing soon so I'm not exactly sure what will happen to the apps I have once I start upgrading my Storm . Any answers are appreciated

Thanks
    03-03-09 05:33 PM
    Pardon my ignorance, I'm new to owning a Blackberry Storm and pay apps in general, but how exactly does purchasing this app work? If I were to lose this app or delete it from my BB, would I have to repurchase it or would I be able to redownload from the website without paying again? If there are any upgraded versions released would I be able to get the newest version free of charge or would I need to repurchase? I'm going to be trying out the leaked OS thing soon so I'm not exactly sure what will happen to the apps I have once I start upgrading my Storm . Any answers are appreciated

Thanks
    Once you purchase the app, you will be provided an email with an activation code and an Over-The-Air hyperlink which you click on from your blackberry to initiate the download and installation of the application. Once installed, the application will prompt you to enter your activation code. After activation, the application will permanently save the activation code in the phones persistant store so that you wont have to enter it in again.

If you decide to delete the application and reinstall it at later time, you can go back to the email with the OTA hyperlink to reinstall the application and use the same activation code.

All updates or new versions of the app will be free.
    03-03-09 05:59 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the lightning fast response. Once I get my OS upgraded I'm most definitely purchasing your app

Thanks again!
    03-03-09 06:11 PM
    Dont suppose you can send me the .5 I deleted lol
    03-03-09 06:38 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD