I'm also on .75 and i experience the lag too. I want to turn off vibration but have no way of doing so. Anyone know of how this can be done? I think the vibration noise drowns out the actual light saber sounds.
    To turn off the vibration, press the BB key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:17 PM
    To turn off the vibration, press the BB key.

when i hit the BB key, nothing happens. I checked and I have .5 version too. I don't know what's wrong?
    02-19-09 11:23 PM
    when i hit the BB key, nothing happens. I checked and I have .5 version too. I don't know what's wrong?
    When you press the BB key you won't notice anything until you swing the storm. If it vibrates, press the BB key and try swinging again. The vibration should not happen this time.

02-19-09 11:45 PM
    When you press the BB key you won't notice anything until you swing the storm. If it vibrates, press the BB key and try swinging again. The vibration should not happen this time.

Ahh now the vibration is off. Thanks for the help.
    02-19-09 11:49 PM
    just as a few suggestions have the idle sound never stop playing and don't have any delay between the sounds and have the clashes be harder to trigger. and if possible add a few more sounds for a bit of variety i know its hard to make and improve but you've done wonderful so far. good update much better with the vibration toggle............forget all that lol did a bit of research and found out about the one audio channel wow hopefully they follow apple and make a new storm with this and the wifi problem fixed call it the monsoon lool
    Last edited by freshprinceof209; 02-23-09 at 12:20 AM.
    02-20-09 02:28 AM
    I love this kind of stuff!
    02-20-09 02:46 AM
    I duelled with my bros iPod touch last night and won
    02-20-09 05:30 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD