02-20-09 06:30 AM
57 123
tools
    02-14-09 03:43 AM
    sad that I understand that...

edit: oh yea, downloading now... lol

edit2: nice improvements, I like the added non full screen saber, and the ability to switch. Motion seems a little smoother, though for some reason it's not catching all of my clashes still. Definitely like the ability to turn off the vibration, as sometimes that sound overpowers the saber sound. Sounds are still a non continuous, which would be kind of nice if new ones could be put in because they don't always seem to sound right to me. Is it possible as well to make it so there is some randomness to the sounds? i.e. having a couple of different clashes, etc. Not criticizing or anything, and do know it's a work in progress. love it so far, just thinking aloud.
    Last edited by kokuryuha; 02-14-09 at 04:08 AM.
    02-14-09 03:44 AM
    DL now... Keep up the great work man!
    02-14-09 04:32 AM
    lovin the toggle vibration feature.. this is raw keep it up mann.. let us know what apps comin next!! haha
    02-14-09 04:37 AM
    Awesome job! This is a great update. Thank you very much.
    02-14-09 09:05 AM
    Awesome work!!!!!!!!!! you da man!!!!!!
    02-14-09 10:11 AM
    Oh no.

I really liked 0.4 better. I like the idea the Storm was the saber.

I want to go back to 0.4.
    02-14-09 10:48 AM
    Oh no.

I really liked 0.4 better. I like the idea the Storm was the saber.

I want to go back to 0.4.
    Don't go back, go forward!
    Two swipes up makes the whole screen a saber like the old version. I love this app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 11:47 AM
    great app thanks
    02-14-09 12:02 PM
    Bueno! Very nice app, man. And it just keeps gettin better and better.
    02-14-09 12:09 PM
    OK I was sitting in the McDonalds drive through today. I was playing with V-5 again trying to like it. But I really liked the whole screen being the beam of 4.0.

Anyway, I was going to put the saber away from out my window I hear "swooooosh" "Luke I'm your father"!

Outside my drivers side window was this older gent with his Storm waving it wildly at me saying let's fight. So we dueled for approx 30 seconds then realized we are both grown adults fighting in a McDonalds park lot with our BB Storms!

We briefly spoke and he explained he loaded 5.0 this morning and loved it and he help me to see it is better. The sound itself is better then ever.

But stupid me never got his screen name!

So, "father" if you read this I want a rematch!

LOL
    02-14-09 12:59 PM
    Is there anyway to disable the side buttons on the camera while using the app? I keep hitting my camera or clock button.
    02-14-09 01:02 PM
    Me & my boyfriend were undecided on wut to get so I got the storm and he got the iPhone, i love the storm, but iphone has this kung fu app that im addicted to....lol hope bb gets it soon...
    02-14-09 01:09 PM
    OK I was sitting in the McDonalds drive through today. I was playing with V-5 again trying to like it. But I really liked the whole screen being the beam of 4.0.

Anyway, I was going to put the saber away from out my window I hear "swooooosh" "Luke I'm your father"!

Outside my drivers side window was this older gent with his Storm waving it wildly at me saying let's fight. So we dueled for approx 30 seconds then realized we are both grown adults fighting in a McDonalds park lot with our BB Storms!

We briefly spoke and he explained he loaded 5.0 this morning and loved it and he help me to see it is better. The sound itself is better then ever.

LOL
    That is one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard... i lol'd here at work... oops.
    02-14-09 01:35 PM
    I absolutely love this upgrade. It would be awesome if we could switch up the hilts.

02-14-09 01:46 PM
    I absolutely love this upgrade. It would be awesome if we could switch up the hilts.

if you donate the images, ill be happy to incorporate them =)
    02-14-09 01:54 PM

LOL
    frickin hilarious!!!!!!! i jus lol here at work and my co-worker is like...hmmmm
    02-14-09 01:57 PM
    if you donate the images, ill be happy to incorporate them =)
    I might be able to help out with this. I'll check when I get home.
    02-14-09 02:20 PM

LOL
    Again 2 swipes up and the whole screen is a saber like the old version. So there are two ways to see the saber!

02-14-09 02:28 PM
    Again 2 swipes up and the whole screen is a saber like the old version. So there are two ways to see the saber!

leave him be. he wont be happy with any app unless its made by dmglakewood=P
    02-14-09 02:35 PM
    Very good, nice improvements.

02-14-09 02:46 PM

Really?

Let me see. . . .

OHHHHHHH cool.
    02-14-09 02:56 PM

LOL
    So, If i was in line waiting to order, and i saw this.. I'd probably get scared and drive away very fast.. lol
    02-14-09 03:00 PM
    leave him be. he wont be happy with any app unless its made by dmglakewood=P
    Thanks phrehnck!

But to be honest I like you both! I own most of your apps! And I just donated, finally. Sorry it took so long.

So what's next? How about the StarTrek communicator?

Google Image Result for http://merchandise-store.es/data/productos/DIAM17703f.jpg

Let me know if you want the sound I can email it to you.
    02-14-09 03:08 PM
    wow thanks jamesandyori =) yours was the first donation ever. im gonna print and frame that notification email =D
    02-14-09 03:23 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD