Tell us how you really feel about your storm.
    And your buying experience with Verizon And the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 03:20 PM
    I love it, I love Verizon, and my experience buying it was good because it was $99.
    03-27-09 03:32 PM
    I have a love hate relationship with my Storm. I love the things it can do and I love what it is capable of. I hate the drab UI and the fact that it is taking so long for a quality OS.

I bought my Storm at BB and the buying experience was good, paid about $140 with all of my reward zone points and their VZW price match and got a free bluetooth headset for my trouble. There were none available at any corp store in my area and demand for the device was off the chain, I walked in and out with my Storm within 30 minutes the day after release.

I am sticking with it because I see the potential this device has.....
    03-27-09 04:07 PM
    03-27-09 05:04 PM
    Cool phone lame OS. Wait for the niagra or second gen storm.

03-27-09 06:06 PM
    Cool phone OS is junk. RIM needs to get it together with this device.

03-27-09 06:39 PM
    I love the phone, but it's not what I expected. I didn't think I'd get this sort of crap from BB, which is why I switched from WM devices. I got tired of hacking my phones on an outdated OS, so I switched.

As for Verizon, they are the best carrier around, but their customer service is on a different world sometimes.
    03-27-09 07:39 PM
    I havent had any problems with my Storm yet, granted Ive only had 2 Storms, one to use and one to sell, but Ive enjoyed every minute of use, all the apps and the opera mini as a web browser has been great
    03-27-09 07:58 PM
    I havent had any problems with my Storm yet, granted Ive only had 2 Storms, one to use and one to sell, but Ive enjoyed every minute of use, all the apps and the opera mini as a web browser has been great
    how did you get two
    03-27-09 08:35 PM
    Well the only thing I can say about the Storm is that it is very BUGGY...To many glitches,....but on the other hand this is the first touchscreen for BB and just like the Iphone it had bugs but not as many as BB does. I think we all need to be patient and Weather this Storm.
    03-27-09 09:17 PM
    Tell us how you really feel about your storm.
    And your buying experience with Verizon And the device.

There are some aspects that I like much but I started hand helds as a Newton beta tester and have 20+ years as a sys admin so I don't think I'm a stooge as far as using it. The negative is that editing text can be a severe pain where hollow cursor is not accurate near edge of screen or demarcation of keyboard and screen. How come no software fix yet? It's a pain to fix an email fast.

On Verizon. One of my customer sites has about 1300 cel phone users so I know well that if Verizon gets any criticism they deserve less than their competition. That applies to the network and customer service.

I don't know who gets blame here because there is a lack of time and billing software that is anywhere in the realm of good for any Blackberry and it's worse for Storm. I am also surprised than more apps are not available this long after the release, but to be fair many may pop up with the rumored app store.

The Storm is not as bad as so many say and I think my assessment is fair because I support the full range of Blackberry, iPhone, Win Mobile and Palm phones for the execs and staff at my customer sites.

Please RIM (and Verizon) release a software update prior to my 4/14 max return date!
    03-28-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD