Has anybody made any software to turn on the flash of the camera for use as a flashlight. My buddy had a Sony camera that would do this. It puts our a super bright light. Anybody heard of anything? Is this possible to do?
    And yes I know about the backlight app.....
    11-22-08 04:39 PM
    On my Curve, I just used the video camera mode. Set the flash to always on, and it works pretty well. Delete the videos, as needed.
    Haven't tried it on the Curve yet.
    11-22-08 04:41 PM
    just go to video mode and turn flash on, u dont even have to be recording, it automatically turns it on. Then just create a home screen shortcut for EZ access
    11-22-08 04:46 PM
    On my Curve, I just used the video camera mode. Set the flash to always on, and it works pretty well. Delete the videos, as needed.
    Haven't tried it on the Curve yet.
    You did not need to actually record on the Curve for the light to stay on, just have it in that mode. I have not yet tried it out on the Storm, still charging, but it was a nice feature. I am just glad that have a flash with that nice 3.2 camera.
    11-22-08 04:46 PM
    just go to video mode and turn flash on, u dont even have to be recording, it automatically turns it on. Then just create a home screen shortcut for EZ access
    Short quest: how do I reate a home screen shortcut?
    11-22-08 04:54 PM
    I know a program exists for the iPhone for a flashlight....a friend showed it to me yesterday, it also allows you to change the actual flashlight color, pretty cool...i'm sure something will be available soon for the Storm....
    11-22-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD