Since we got a few funny apps goin on here, I decided to throw one up myself ;D

Just a little Duke Nukem sound fun, click the screen and get funny sayings from Duke out of the old games.

Current Version: 1.1.4
    [1.1.4 Notes]
    - Sounds are now random instead of looped
    - Added a couple sounds to the pool (now has 11)
    - Fixed sound for .76/.76 OS (thx phrehnck)

*WARNING* THESE CLIPS DO CURSE *WARNING*

(If you ever played Duke Nukem you already know.)

OTA Download
    Last edited by stikemup; 02-20-09 at 08:36 AM.
    02-14-09 02:52 AM
    hah, downloading now, can't wait
    02-14-09 02:53 AM
    "Hail to the king baby"

Man I used to love duke nukem back in the day
    02-14-09 02:53 AM
    "Hail to the king baby"

LoL, me too! Had to let something like this out.
    02-14-09 02:55 AM
    "Hail to the king baby"

rofl lil OT but dmg, do you not sleep or something? it's only 1am here, but it if you're in FL its 4... oh wait, you program, i remember those days, i suppose that's not unordinary

back on topic though, I love it! brings back so many memories
    02-14-09 02:57 AM
    Haha dude your crazy. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:58 AM
    rofl lil OT but dmg, do you not sleep or something? it's only 1am here, but it if you're in FL its 4... oh wait, you program, i remember those days, i suppose that's not unordinary

back on topic though, I love it! brings back so many memories
    Haha my sleeping patterns are so messed up. Also if I'm coding a program I can't go to sleep until I finish it. I will just lay in bed thinking "man I could be finishing that program right now"
    02-14-09 03:03 AM
    Haha my sleeping patterns are so messed up. Also if I'm coding a program I can't go to sleep until I finish it. I will just lay in bed thinking "man I could be finishing that program right now"
    I know EXACTLY how you feel.. o.O
    02-14-09 03:06 AM
    I know EXACTLY how you feel.. o.O
    Haha that's good, I thought i was abnormal I'm glad to see other programmers feel the same way.
    02-14-09 03:11 AM
    Haha that's good, I thought i was abnormal I'm glad to see other programmers feel the same way.
    depends on what you're programming I didn't exactly enjoy writing apps for classes if you know what I mean.
    02-14-09 03:17 AM
    Awesome. I loved that game.

02-14-09 05:40 AM
    This was a good game...

02-14-09 06:32 AM
    hope I can learn and get to the point where I can be really creative.
    02-14-09 08:15 AM
    is there a reason why when i download these useless but fun apps that i get no sound...im clicking the screen and nothing is playing, same thing happened with the snapple cap app
    02-14-09 08:45 AM
    hilarious app .. it entertained me for a bit.
    02-14-09 09:24 AM
    "Time to kick *** and chew bubblegum.... And I'm allll outta gum!"

LOL, this brings back some memories!!

-Corey
    02-14-09 10:30 AM
    is there a reason why when i download these useless but fun apps that i get no sound...im clicking the screen and nothing is playing, same thing happened with the snapple cap app
    I don't seem to have sound either. I'm using .75 so I expect issues on occasion. If the dev can help cool..if not I still have a new duke wallpaper
    02-14-09 10:46 AM
    haha this is legendary... i think you should add some more little ones like "MMMM!" from when he drinks from a fire hydrant etc lol this is quality. id love to see more of these type of apps with like Mr T and the almighty ANCHORMAN quotes...
    02-14-09 11:48 AM
    haha this is legendary... i think you should add some more little ones like "MMMM!" from when he drinks from a fire hydrant etc lol this is quality. id love to see more of these type of apps with like Mr T and the almighty ANCHORMAN quotes...
    LoL. I wanted to add more, but I don't want the app size to be enormous. I'll definitely look into more of these if people want them.
    02-14-09 11:55 AM
    I don't seem to have sound either. I'm using .75 so I expect issues on occasion. If the dev can help cool..if not I still have a new duke wallpaper
    That's very strange, saying as the dev kit was released with .75 being the official OS. You would think the commands available would 'all' work on .75 at least.

I'll try and look into this, but don't know if I'll spend too much time on it, saying as they will prob have a new official OS in the near future.
    02-14-09 11:58 AM
    Oh man definitely seconded.
    02-14-09 12:31 PM
    That's very strange, saying as the dev kit was released with .75 being the official OS. You would think the commands available would 'all' work on .75 at least.

I'll try and look into this, but don't know if I'll spend too much time on it, saying as they will prob have a new official OS in the near future.
    Thanks for any effort. You might talk to dmglakewood, who I think has dealt with this issue in several of his apps, like the piano and the snapple top.
    02-14-09 12:36 PM
    Thanks for any effort. You might talk to dmglakewood, who I think has dealt with this issue in several of his apps, like the piano and the snapple top.
    Yeah all programs that stream audio from a file will not play on .75. There is a bug that will reroute the sounds to the headphone jack rather then the speaker. If you plug in some headphones it will work just fine.
    02-14-09 01:08 PM
    Ok, I'm surprised no one has asked this yet.

Can the lines be random?

I already know what's coming next.
    02-14-09 01:23 PM
    Oh dude this is great. If there's a v2 released, you HAVE to include "Don't have time, to play with myself", from when he tries to play the Duke Nukem arcade game.
    02-14-09 03:10 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD