Just got this email about StormLock 2.0, here it is

* NEW! Free 2 day trial. Tell your cheap friends!
    * NEW! Ability to set a delay in seconds for StormLock to activate once on a call
    * NEW! Ability to customize the lock message
    * NEW! Ability to blacklist StormLock from activate on calls to/from certain numbers
    * NEW! Ability to use StormLock at ANY time through a system menu

Download OTA via the following link:

http://www.HugeDomains.com

Your same registration code will work for the new version. If you don't have your code, you might just want to e-mail us at [email protected]. We'll reply one day.
    01-29-09 09:22 PM
    OH YES, OH YES!!

Loading NOW baby!

What does: [] Enable system-wide (requires reboot)

By the by, to change the Lock message all you have to do is click on it and the keyboard appears and you can delete and retype your message.

James
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 01-29-09 at 09:39 PM.
    01-29-09 09:32 PM
    heres a question have you guys experienced any problems w/ memory leak or freezing or anything negative about storm lock ??? is it a for sure download??
    01-29-09 09:38 PM
    SWEET!

So....what is new about version 2.0?
    01-29-09 09:40 PM
    So far so good. No memory leak with 1.1.0 which was the old version. Here is a screen shot of 2.0
    01-29-09 09:42 PM
    So far so good. No memory leak with 1.1.0 which was the old version. Here is a screen shot of 2.0
    lol... nice one. i like tht
    01-29-09 09:44 PM
    $2.95 for this crap? I'd consider at $0.99.
    01-29-09 10:07 PM
    Seems like this new version allows you to edit the message that appears when the screen locks.
    01-29-09 11:06 PM
    Even if you have it already you have to pay to upgrade?
    01-29-09 11:09 PM
    i just update 1 min ago and i dint have to pay i think as long as you already have you go to the site up on top and reload it and then reboot.
    01-29-09 11:15 PM

Your same registration code will work for the new version. If you don't have your code, you might just want to e-mail us at [email protected]. We'll reply one day.
    What kind of BBS (Blackberry Storm) is that?!
    01-29-09 11:27 PM
    I did not regester after loading, how can I go back and register?(I just upgraded)
    Last edited by howied35; 01-29-09 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Sorry just found it! Love this program!
    01-29-09 11:48 PM
    @TreyDaPrince: no you don't need a new registration code but you will need to reenter your old one.

I did not regester after loading, how can I go back and register?(I just upgraded)
    Go to Home screen on your storm, click the options Icon, select "Storm Lock" from the list.
    01-30-09 09:12 AM
    What does this mean?

Enable system-wide (requires reboot)
    01-30-09 09:17 AM
    The new features added to Storm Lock are great!!

I would like to know, how to add the specific numbers to the app, so when these numbers are dialed Storm Lock will not activate?? When I click add, it ask for the first 3 digits, but after that nothing happens??
    01-30-09 09:31 AM
    The new features added to Storm Lock are great!!

I would like to know, how to add the specific numbers to the app, so when these numbers are dialed Storm Lock will not activate?? When I click add, it ask for the first 3 digits, but after that nothing happens??
    you must first enter the phone number at the end of the line above the "Add" button that reads: "Enter phone number: xxx xxx xxxx

Then click the "Add" button
    01-30-09 12:05 PM
    Hopefully the speaker/headset issue is fixed in this release.
    01-30-09 12:49 PM
    It means that with this version you can lock your screen at anytime using the BB button, not just while on a call. Works great so far.

What does this mean?

Enable system-wide (requires reboot)
    01-30-09 02:29 PM
    $2.95 for this crap? I'd consider at $0.99.
    Yeah, that extra $1.96 is rediculous......

Personally I think it is worth every penny, very stable and no memory leaks.
    01-30-09 04:19 PM
    the timing of this coming out 2 hours after screenlock was released for free is interesting.

competition is always good in the free market, always.
    01-30-09 04:22 PM
    Although ScreenLock and TalkLock are free, neither has the options that StormLock has. It is pretty funny about the release time though...LOL.

the timing of this coming out 2 hours after screenlock was released for free is interesting.

competition is always good in the free market, always.
    01-30-09 05:04 PM
    Nice but useless. I have never muted a call with my face. Can't figure out why you guys press the phone to your face. Only my ear makes contact with the phone.

That lock thing would make me crazy...
    01-30-09 05:05 PM
    The link in the OP is not working for me, says it can't be found. Where'd everyone else get the upgrade.
    01-30-09 05:06 PM
    Nice but useless. I have never muted a call with my face. Can't figure out why you guys press the phone to your face. Only my ear makes contact with the phone.

I said the same thing. But then one time I was on the phone and had some stuff in my other hand. Then I had to get a key out of my pocket. It's virtually impossible to quickly hold the phone with your shoulder and ear for a second without hitting all types of things that you don't mean to press. So it's useful for me in those situations - however rare they may be.
    01-30-09 05:27 PM

if it's not a problem for you then why do you care enough to address this?
    01-30-09 05:34 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD