When I knew my contract was approaching renewal, I went round all the phone stores in my local shopping centre to find the best offers on the Storm2. Since then, I've been back as my contract is due in one week, and noticed that Vodafone, Orange and Three no longer offer the Storm2 (Voda still have it on their website though).

Is the Storm2 coming to the end of its product life, and should I hold off on my contract for a while so I can get a better phone shortly?
    07-17-10 05:25 PM
    When I knew my contract was approaching renewal, I went round all the phone stores in my local shopping centre to find the best offers on the Storm2. Since then, I've been back as my contract is due in one week, and noticed that Vodafone, Orange and Three no longer offer the Storm2 (Voda still have it on their website though).

Is the Storm2 coming to the end of its product life, and should I hold off on my contract for a while so I can get a better phone shortly?
    9800 coming soon...
    07-17-10 05:32 PM
    Did 3 or Orange ever have it?

Certainly there have been a number of posts on the VFUK site stating that customers are being told 'left, right and centre' that it has been discontinued.

I have heard nothing about t-mobile or O2's stance on the situation though.
    07-17-10 06:05 PM
    Storm 3 closer than we think?
    07-20-10 01:49 PM
    Maybe they're just holding out for the "refresh"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD