How soon after your confirmation of order email did you guys recieve the credit check email?
    I ordered mine on the 15th (the first day) and got the order confirmation immediately followed 9 minutes later by the successful credit check email which stated a further email would be sent on dispatch of the item
    10-20-09 06:18 AM
    I have just ordered mine over the phone, 30 quid a month 24 month contract, Will hopefully be here by Friday.
    10-20-09 06:29 AM
    from my understanding the pac code is important at the point of order.

but it may not be too late because you could just get back in touch and sort it out now - the sooner you get the pac code and get in touch the better
    Thank you for your reply. Should I get in touch after receiving the handset or right now? Many Thanks!
    10-20-09 08:49 AM
    Damn I wish we could pre order here in the States!
    10-20-09 08:52 AM
    @ call on the calvalry

i thought i was clear in saying sort it out now rather than let the new number and phone take hold.

if i wasnt clear then I'll be clear now and say ring them as soon as possible.
    10-20-09 08:55 AM
    Damn I wish we could pre order here in the States!
    it takes the sting out of the wait, knowing that the deal is in the pipeline just waiting for the phones to be released

doesn't mean the excitement and anticipation is any less tho - or the frustration at reading all the threads about he said/ she said.

I come here to listen to tips and advice not petiness.
    10-20-09 09:00 AM
    I am with T-Mo at the moment. I already ordered my storm2 frm voda. I wanna retain my no. after I get the phone. Can i use the PAC code frm t-mo and thn change my voda no. after receiving the phone (on the 26th)? or did i miss that chance since I already ordered?
    When i was ordering mine online there was an option to keep your current number that you had to tick, you could then enter your PAC code, etc.
    I would give them a call asap and see if it's still possible.
    10-20-09 11:32 AM
    Ha I was waiting on an email today but noo. I know now I am just gonna have to patiently wait! It's ordered and done now so that's all I can do.
    10-20-09 11:34 AM
    How are all of you guys getting upgrades? I was one of the first people to get the Storm1 on November 14th with an 18 month contract. According to my account on Vodafone.co.uk, I'm not eligible for an upgrade until March 8 2010 (70 days before that).

Was it because all you guys are on a 12 month contract?
    10-20-09 12:58 PM
    it seems some people are only getting the confirmation and not the credit check email aswell, maybe you got there too late for the 1st shipment.

@oliverlock - fu** no, i sold my iPhone to Envirophone to buy-out my contract with O2 to get this phone
    10-20-09 02:49 PM
    How are all of you guys getting upgrades? I was one of the first people to get the Storm1 on November 14th with an 18 month contract. According to my account on Vodafone.co.uk, I'm not eligible for an upgrade until March 8 2010 (70 days before that).

My reason is because I have got 2 phones and my older one I had on an 18 month contract is currently due an upgrade. I think a few people in here upgrading don't currently have Blackberry's or have older contracts.
    10-20-09 03:26 PM
    Vodafone Australia has stopped selling the Storm 1. Had a "Sold Out" message for 1 day and it disappeared...hope it means they going to launch Storm2 soon!
    10-20-09 03:27 PM
    it seems some people are only getting the confirmation and not the credit check email aswell, maybe you got there too late for the 1st shipment.
    Yeah I just got the confirmation and not the credit check one. Someone who ordered a few hours before me got both... I was too slow!
    10-20-09 03:28 PM
    Yeah I just got the confirmation and not the credit check one. Someone who ordered a few hours before me got both... I was too slow!
    But why would you need a credit check if you're an existing customer?

They know you're good for it.
    10-20-09 05:11 PM

Im not an upgrade
    I am an O2 customer shortly to be a voda customer
    10-20-09 05:26 PM
    ps my credit check also went thro so i'm waiting the delivery date email
    10-20-09 05:28 PM
    But why would you need a credit check if you're an existing customer?

They know you're good for it.

Ohh. Yeah... oops. Wondered why my email looked different... ignore me...
    10-21-09 04:11 AM
    Ive been assured that if you have pre-ordered, you will get your handset on or near-after the 26th...

Hope they come thru.
    10-21-09 04:13 AM
    They are saying in the Vodafone forums that it's going to be November and that it's been pushed back. Then you have other people saying it hasn't and that 26th is realistic. Then you have Vodafone staff some saying there is no sign of it, and others (like the lady my friend spoke to) said they recieved a delivery of the Storm2 two days ago. They should just release an official statement or something!! I suppose it could be worse, Verizon & American customers are left more clueless than us
    x
    10-21-09 04:42 AM
    Should be getting mine either on the 28th or 29th latest...got one through my contact in Vodafone..without taking out a contract..payed �450 for it
    10-21-09 06:11 AM
    Its showing up on Voda's POS tills now under a SKU code (found by dave) but doing a nationwide search for any stock is showing up with nothing yet, supposed to be getting them into warehouse on monday meaning instore we may not have it until tues or weds at latest, seems online will get pre-order priority seeing as we can't do any pre-orders instore at all
    10-21-09 08:18 AM
    Cr@p! Cr@p! Cr@p!

I just got a call from Vodafone, but dropped it accidently (I was quitting out of Browser when they rang).
    Called back and spoke to a guy who suggested that they were probably calling me to confirm my delivery address.
    I asked them when they would start shipping pre orders and he said today and tomorrow!

Still hoping for that Friday delivery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:38 AM
    Cr@p! Cr@p! Cr@p!

I just got a call from Vodafone, but dropped it accidently (I was quitting out of Browser when they rang).
    Called back and spoke to a guy who suggested that they were probably calling me to confirm my delivery address.
    I asked them when they would start shipping pre orders and he said today and tomorrow!

Good luck on your shipment .

10-21-09 11:03 AM
    Cr@p! Cr@p! Cr@p!

good luck wid tht mate.....royal mail peepz are officially on strike frm tomorrow
    10-21-09 04:07 PM
    good luck wid tht mate.....royal mail peepz are officially on strike frm tomorrow
    Oh yeah, poo.
    10-21-09 04:37 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD