Looks legit. Awesome!
    10-21-09 10:42 PM
    i never post, but i feel privileged if im watching an epic moment in the break through to the storm 2 mystery happening
    10-21-09 10:44 PM
    already sent bla1ze a message he said , working on it as we speak !
    Heh I was chatting with him on a BBOS chat and posted this link right when it got posted. BTW, is your Twitter private cuz I tweeted you on there.
    10-21-09 10:45 PM
    I dont want to burst anyones bubble. But, and i'm not lying. But I went into work today and there were Droid posters everywhere regarding to the iDoesnt and Droid does. I went to my desk to sign in. My computer's background was changed from the Tour to "Google Verizon". I want to say they are pushing the two (Moto droid and HTC Eris) Android devices pretty hard right now in my building. This is the same thing that happened with the Tour back in July up to now and the Storm when it was launched up to when the Tour came out...

Dont know what it means but just my two cents.....
    10-21-09 10:48 PM
    Heh I was chatting with him on a BBOS chat and posted this link right when it got posted. BTW, is your Twitter private cuz I tweeted you on there.
    nice ! , and nope , its CB_Sooks
    Hm, the HTC is branded with "Sprint" but the Storm2 is not labeled at all.

Hey, Ninja, does it say anywhere in the ad that this is for Verizon?
    The Verizon brand is on the back battery cover
    nice ! , and nope , its CB_Sooks
    Yeah haha same one. I'm following you....I guess you're not following me though...I feel unpopular in the Twitter world
    10-21-09 10:49 PM
    I dont want to burst anyones bubble. But, and i'm not lying. But I went into work today and there were Droid posters everywhere regarding to the iDoesnt and Droid does. I went to my desk to sign in. My computer's background was changed from the Tour to "Google Verizon". I want to say they are pushing the two (Moto droid and HTC Eris) Android devices pretty hard right now in my building. This is the same thing that happened with the Tour back in July up to now and the Storm when it was launched up to when the Tour came out...

it makes sense , as said , the droid is a NEW phone the first ANDROID phone verizon will have , they are going to push the **** out of it , to everyone but us , the storm2 is just another upgraded phone , nothing more.
    10-21-09 10:49 PM

Yeah. It seems like the Storm 2 won't be a huge focus for them this time around. Last year they had a Storm launch party and the commercials were going strong. This year, it seems like they're doing the same thing.....only with the Droid. I don't care either way. It just means the Storm 2 might come out without notice.
    10-21-09 10:50 PM
    nice find... two thumbs up!
    10-21-09 10:52 PM
    nice find... two thumbs up!
    well im glad i finally got a meaningful post. Glad to be of help
    10-21-09 10:54 PM
    Don't mean to **** on everyones campfire but that does say Oct 25th to November. This in no way means that it is a sure thing.
    Don't mean to **** on everyones campfire but that does say Oct 25th to November. This in no way means that it is a sure thing.
    what are you slow ? read the entire thread or dont respond
    I agree.
    10-21-09 10:55 PM
    what are you slow ? read the entire thread or dont respond
    I hope you're right bro but he's right. They give a timespan but it should mean it's close. I HOPE it's the 25th though but we haven't really heard from VZ.
    10-21-09 10:56 PM
    Ill agree as well.
    thank you Valace... just means will be out between oct 25 and nov. 28. does mean however it will probably be announced on or before the 25th (october).
    I hope you're right bro but he's right. They give a timespan but it should mean it's close. I HOPE it's the 25th though but we haven't really heard from VZ.
    yeah , LET ME TELL U ALL , THE WEEKLY ADD RUNS FROM SUNDAY - SATERDAY !!! meaning , it wasnt in the weekly add because its launching on that sunday !!! it makes sense people .
    10-21-09 10:59 PM
    It would seem they gotta announce this thing already lol
    10-21-09 11:01 PM
    yeah , LET ME TELL U ALL , THE WEEKLY ADD RUNS FROM SUNDAY - SATERDAY !!! meaning , it wasnt in the weekly add because its launching on that sunday !!! it makes sense people .
    That's a good point too.
    10-21-09 11:02 PM
    I think yer losing it sooks buddy ole pal. You shoulda kept yer Storm. .323 is a dream compared with the garbage you last used .

It is a sedative while we wait for VZW to get off their asss an fix whatever has been broke. Must be one helll of a problem.
    10-21-09 11:02 PM
    I think yer losing it sooks buddy ole pal. You shoulda kept yer Storm. .323 is a dream compared with the garbage you last used .

It is a sedative while we wait for VZW to get off their asss an fix whatever has been broke. Must be one helll of a problem.
    Fully agree. Sooks....what do you have now??
    10-21-09 11:04 PM

lol , bro im telling u its true... the voices in my head told me
    10-21-09 11:04 PM
    Well, if VZW has testing on Fridays, then we will just have to wait until then, the weekend, or Monday to hear any sort of news. Otherwise we just keep hearing the same stuff over and over again.
    10-21-09 11:05 PM
    Fully agree. Sooks....what do you have now??
    currently rocking a tour on 5.0.0.232
    10-21-09 11:05 PM
133 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD