I know the storm with Rhapsody To Go subscription files, but I haven't been able to find any definitive information about whether Zune Pass subscription files work. I've read that the DRM on Zune Pass files is compatible with non-Zune devices like the Creative Zen, which is supposed to support all PlaysForSure media.

I would have signed up with Rhapsody by now, but with Zune Pass's 10 DRM-free tracks a month, I'd like to go that route. Plus, the Zune software is a whole lot nicer than the Rhapsody software.

Any Zune Pass subscribers out there with any info?
    12-06-08 05:05 PM
    anyone? zune pass subscribers help me out please!
    12-08-08 04:55 PM
    I don't use zune pass. But I do use a zune....

Have you tried songbird? It seems to cover alot of the playing of files and has no problems syncing to the storm.
    12-08-08 05:00 PM
    I don't have a Zune Pass but I have a Zune and have bought a lot of music from them. Only to have half my album I bought a year ago ripped because their rights to it had expired. Pissed me off, but most of it I have on the Storm now. Some of it only works on my Zune for some reason but some work on all devices because of DRM. But you can just rip em and make em work.
    12-08-08 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD