how many of u guys will be playing around with ur storm and watching wrestlemania on sunday???? let the stupid smart a** remarks start!
    04-04-09 09:52 AM
    i have a wrestlemania party every year, in fact i have one for the "big 4" pay per views royal rumble, summer slam, survivor series, amd wrestlemania, i know wrestiling is fake but its still fun to watch sometimes
    Last edited by wakefield; 04-04-09 at 10:44 AM. Reason: typo
    04-04-09 10:44 AM
    Don't use the "F" word. Wrestling isn't fake, it's scripted. It's an athletic event but not a competition since the winners are predetermined.

Anyways, I usually watch Mania, and probably will at a friend's this year. Of course I'll have the Storm along checkin out sites like NoDQ for breaking news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 10:52 AM
    i actually went to last years wrestlemania in orlando, it was insane!! im kinda disapointed in this years line-up, kinda boring & predicitable considering its the big 25
    04-04-09 11:04 AM
    I'm going to be watching it too. I used to record videos and send them to my buddies as the action happens.

04-04-09 12:28 PM
    I'm watching as well!

04-04-09 01:14 PM
    Hollywood is the best to describe it was once real wrestling lol.
    04-04-09 01:15 PM
    It's scripted, like a friend of mine says..."you can't fake gravity". Anyway said friend will NOT be viewing it this year due to being laid off, anyone in Eugene Oregon having a 'mania party that wouldn't mind a fellow addict there??? Anyone?
    04-04-09 01:32 PM
    Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels was one of the best matches ever
    04-06-09 12:08 PM
    Stone cold was the best part. Terrible for such a big event

04-06-09 01:09 PM
    Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels was one of the best matches ever
    Twas a good show. As was MITB even with the crappy ending, and the Hardy match was dope too. Too bad Randy Orton and Edge got jipped. Guess they'll be leaving HHH on Smackdown and CM Punk will be cashing in MITB very soon to become WHC.
    04-06-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD