Hey, this seems like a small problem but its annoying. Just about every time I unholster my storm I have to click what I want to open twice. The first time I click all it will do it highlight what my finger was on, but wont open. Anyone else have this problem?
    03-15-09 11:15 AM
    yes i do too, not sure what to do about it, quite annoying when going to answer phone calls coming out of the holster, have to push it like 3 times...

...still love it though!...
    03-16-09 01:16 AM
    That's what started happening with mine a couple of weeks before the screen would start getting stuck for a second or two. Ultimately I just called up Verizon and within 10 minutes from start to finish, they were sending me a replacement phone.
    03-16-09 10:36 AM
    I was having similar problems as well. I would take mine out of OEM leather case, it seemed to be sort of slower coming out of sleep. It was showing the screen but the phone wasn't ready for me to do anything. A lot of times I would just have the hour glass icon (for lack of better term maybe counter) spinning around and I would have to do a battery pull to fix. I've since gone case-less and have not had to deal with this problem.
    03-16-09 10:51 AM
    I have a software problem I can't figure out...I downloaded the trial version of busy # redial and then bought the full version and re downloaded it. It's now asking me for a key to unlock the full version, but I don't see one in any of my emails. What number are they looking for? I even uninstalled it and downloaded the pay only version...same problem.
    03-16-09 10:54 AM
    I have a software problem I can't figure out...I downloaded the trial version of busy # redial and then bought the full version and re downloaded it. It's now asking me for a key to unlock the full version, but I don't see one in any of my emails. What number are they looking for? I even uninstalled it and downloaded the pay only version...same problem.
    This isn't the place to post this sort of thing. You should make a new thread, and probably in the 3rd party apps subforum.
    03-16-09 10:59 AM
    I'm having the same problem..seems as though the sleep mode stays asleep longer than it should.Without magnet holster phone is much quicker to respond.
    03-16-09 04:28 PM
    Hmm, although its annoying I am glad to see its not just my phone. Hopefully its a software thing that will be resolved.
    03-17-09 07:06 PM
    Same problem here too. Should be fixable through OS changes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 09:04 PM
    I heard the Vaja cases magnet isn't quite strong enough to put the thing to sleep. Might be the case to get for me, just wish they weren't 80+ bucks.
    03-18-09 09:01 AM
    Just alittle update, I went from using a adhesive stick-on screen protector to the integral membrane cover of the otterbox that I put on my storm. After that the issue seemed better, then I went to .114 v2 Hybrid and now have no such problems at all.
    03-24-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD