When I try to use full keyboard for SMS it wont flip to landscape view and stays in portrait mode. It just happened. Its fine in browser and everything else. Whats going on?
    05-13-09 11:04 AM
    When I try to use full keyboard for SMS it wont flip to landscape view and stays in portrait mode. It just happened. Its fine in browser and everything else. Whats going on?
    Are you on Version 75? It used to do that to me too, but only when I was pulling a phone number out of the Call Log..... b/c the Phone screen is locked into Portrait mode. When trying to SMS out of your call log (say to a missed call, and you rather Text him back then call him), the SMS screen will stay in Portrait mode for some reason.
    But when composing a Text message from scratch, from the SMS screen, it should work fine.

Does that help ?
    05-13-09 11:12 AM
    It jsut stays locked when im trying to write a new email or SMS, im not sure if i pushed something, its a new phone less then a month old and never had any problems with it. It doesn't even swtich over when i view my SMS or email. its fine on the browser.
    05-13-09 11:16 AM
    Sounds like it's glitching out. Have you tried a Battery Pull?
    I run Quickpull on my Storm, it auto schedules a simulated battery pull every morning at 3am. Keeps the Storm running fresh and memory-leak free.
    05-13-09 11:18 AM
    Hey great the battery pull worked, Thank You!
    05-13-09 11:25 AM
    You're welcome! Glad I could help.
    05-13-09 11:30 AM
    quick tip I use.
    I keep one of my side convience keys for keyboard. it can pop it up and down whenever.

you would be suprised how often if saved me from doing another battery pull
    05-13-09 12:06 PM
    battery pulls usually work for a lot of issues
    05-13-09 12:29 PM
    Agreed, battery pull has saved me many a times.
    05-13-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD