I beleive him, he can have a testing device.....

I mean come on I agree with BLaze. What if the 8330 for Verizon was not out yet and I came on here asking a question about something... would you guys want pictures....???

Drop it will ya...

I had the curve 2 weeks before it was out in your little hands... Heck I might have a Storm to mess around with in the next few days or so... I have handled it many times already.... But when I get it do I have to share picture to you, **** NO!
    10-20-08 03:46 PM
    you can share them with me...i did not harass the NOOB. :-)
    10-20-08 03:56 PM
    I beleive him, he can have a testing device.....I mean come on I agree with BLaze. What if the 8330 for Verizon was not out yet and I came on here asking a question about something... would you guys want pictures....???
    Don't you think that'd be pretty dumb? To come ask a question on a forum about a phone no one else has? Duh! Point is, if you are a tester with a phone and have a problem with that said phone......why on earth would you come ask for help in a forum full of people that don't have it?!
    Last edited by iHack7; 10-20-08 at 04:15 PM.
    10-20-08 04:07 PM
    Don't you think that'd be pretty dumb? To come ask a question on a forum about a phone no one else has? Duh! Point is, if you are a tester with a phone and have a problem with that said phone......why on earth would you come ask for help in a forum full of people that don't have it?!
    That's the thing is people do have them. Some people who have them are testing them, and I've seen 4 or 5 others who just bought pre-release units just because they had the money and the opportunity.
    10-20-08 04:25 PM
    Umm... I know three people with the Javelin. Many with the Bold. and 2 people with the Storm.....

Do I consider these high end people nope..... I have even been asked questions about certain devices.......So to each his own.....

Just don't jump on people that "May have a device that you don't"
    10-20-08 04:27 PM
    .....and I've seen 4 or 5 others who just bought pre-release units just because they had the money and the opportunity.
    Ok see, now that's more believable. Before this we had only mentioned testers having the phone. If someone who purchased one of these pre-release units comes on here to ask a question.....then I buy that. But not a tester as was mentioned before.
    Last edited by iHack7; 10-20-08 at 04:40 PM.
    10-20-08 04:32 PM
    Umm... I know three people with the Javelin. Many with the Bold. and 2 people with the Storm.....

Do I consider these high end people nope..... I have even been asked questions about certain devices.......So to each his own.....

Just don't jump on people that "May have a device that you don't"
    Ok, and do those people with those phones make up a whole forum? Or let me put it this way......Do they go onto Crackberry(where you know 99% of the people don't have those phones because they aren't officially released yet) to ask a question about how something works on that phone? Just doesn't make sense.
    10-20-08 04:46 PM
    Ok, and do those people with those phones make up a whole forum? Or let me put it this way......Do they go onto Crackberry(where you know 99% of the people don't have those phones because they aren't officially released yet) to ask a question about how something works on that phone? Just doesn't make sense.

I makes sense you just don't want to understand. But that's fine..... I'm dropping this and leaving you to think about all this Storm stuff.......

Oh and About using the forum... I had an 8830 before Verizon released it. That was March 2007 and Verizon didn't have it on the market till May 2007. I could have asked other people I know, but I searched google and found this place.... Users on here helped me out well Nobody back then asked me where and how I got it. they Helped. Simple as that.....
    10-20-08 04:52 PM
    But if this guy does have the storm, then we should be trying to help this person out. You say we dont have the phone so how can we help him out. Well if you think about it, it does still use the BB software, and yes even though it has been modded to use the touch functions does that mean it is not a BB anymore. And who other than Rim has the most knowledge around. The majority of you guys on this site that day after day listen to and try and help people with BB. I for one am glad you guys are here. I know being a first time user when I get the storm I am going to have questions and I thank you all in advance for all the help I am going to need and putting up with me. But then again I thought that is what we are all here for.
    10-20-08 05:01 PM
    I try to be open minded about this stuff, but I'm always cautious when I see red flags. Like the fact that this thread was like his second post. He just joined in October. And he hasn't really responded at all to any on the advice to fix it. I'm still skeptical about THIS guy.
    10-20-08 07:21 PM
    im not so skeptical, i couldn't care less if he has it or not, all i want is some pictures!!!
    10-20-08 07:30 PM
    do ya think no one from Verizon has been putting this device through testing, do you think RIM does not have field techs and employee's out there walking around with them
    Okay, how 'bout this. Let's say some guy has one, a tech or other tester. Does it really make sense for him to ask for technical help on these forums on a device not out to the public here?
    10-20-08 11:22 PM
    I try to be open minded about this stuff, but I'm always cautious when I see red flags. Like the fact that this thread was like his second post. He just joined in October. And he hasn't really responded at all to any on the advice to fix it. I'm still skeptical about THIS guy.
    im with ya, and i gotta call BS on this guy without further proof of possession.
    10-20-08 11:37 PM
    2 pages of back and forth chatter on whether or not this kid has it and still no picture. Obviously he doesn't care so why should you? Let it go, man, let it go...
    10-21-08 12:48 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD