I wish, BB storm has he following
    1) more home page screens
    2) browser to open multiple tabs
    3) browser is faster when zoomed in/out not to to pull again.
    02-12-09 11:38 AM
    I would like the home screen to stay in portrait mode all the time. Often the transition from landscape to portrait is very much delayed, and has caused me to miss calls, accidentally ignore them, and accidently accept them. I never want to browse the home screen in landscape and really dislike the background of the landscape wallpaper that you can not change plus it shows off very badly banded graphics that came with .99.
    Also when someone calls, and you have an image of them in you address book, show the picture in full screen when they call, not a tiny thumbnail!
    Last edited by RCCollins; 02-12-09 at 12:11 PM.
    02-12-09 12:08 PM
    I would like the home screen to stay in portrait mode all the time. Often the transition from landscape to portrait is very much delayed, and has caused me to miss calls, accidentally ignore them, and accidently accept them. I never want to browse the home screen in landscape and really dislike the background of the landscape wallpaper that you can not change plus it shows off very badly banded graphics that came with .99.
    Also when someone calls, and you have an image of them in you address book, show the picture in full screen when they call, not a tiny thumbnail!
    I don't have any images so I don't mind the picture ID issue.

But as much as I disagree with RCCollins, he/she brings up a great point. Why do we ever need to navigate the home screen in landscape form? If anything, it's caused me more grief as I had to hide more icons so I don't need to scroll in landscape form (only 3 rows in landscape as opposed to 4 in portrait)

Perhaps this should be an option that can be configured under home screen properties.

Brilliant idea!
    02-12-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD