Whenever I try to transfer larger files (multiple songs or movies) my Storm will disconnect from Media Manager and reconnect multiple time and then is fine until I try to transfer again. Then the aggravation begins again... Does the same thing if I try to drop a file straight from my docs to BB media card.
    01-05-09 06:22 PM
    is the storm in mass storage mode?
    01-07-09 11:59 PM
    is the storm in mass storage mode?
    This will fix it. I am a little confused will the downlaod complete or does it just disconnect and stop? If so check the format of the files, may not be compatible with the 9ine5ive3hree0H!
    Last edited by BBartist; 01-08-09 at 12:07 AM.
    01-08-09 12:05 AM
    How about getting an adapter for the SDcard and then transferring that way?
    01-08-09 12:11 AM
    Mass Storage Mode is on and also Auto Enable MSM. And I don't think its the format. I converted to movie exactly how Pastorhudson described in his post. And also Ive transfered smaller videos and with those it's hit or miss on weather it will transfer. When trying to transfer, about when a 1/4 of the process is done Windows will make the "device connect/disconnect" sound multiple times and then Media Manager gives me an error "One or more of the following files could not be transfered..."
    01-08-09 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD