I Am Assuming That During The Night My Storm Went Dead. This Morning I Tried Turning It Back On And Nothing Happened Even After Immediately Connecting To The Charger. Now The Phone Has Been On The Charger For About 3 Hours Now And Still Nothing. The Only Thing Happening When Disconnecting The Battery Is The Phone Starts To Reboot Shows The Verizon Symbol, Shuts Off And Continues To Blink Green With No Sign Of Function. Any Ideas Or Suggestions?
    05-15-09 03:59 PM
    Let it charge, if it drained completely, it will take some time
    05-15-09 04:18 PM
    I say let it charge some more. This happened to me yesterday, it took over two and a half hours of charging before it would boot up.

Only thing is, mine didn't even try and boot up, and it showed a solid red LED when charging, not a blinking green one.
    05-15-09 04:23 PM
    I Am Assuming That During The Night My Storm Went Dead. This Morning I Tried Turning It Back On And Nothing Happened Even After Immediately Connecting To The Charger. Now The Phone Has Been On The Charger For About 3 Hours Now And Still Nothing. The Only Thing Happening When Disconnecting The Battery Is The Phone Starts To Reboot Shows The Verizon Symbol, Shuts Off And Continues To Blink Green With No Sign Of Function. Any Ideas Or Suggestions?
    Throw it at the closest wall to you. Usually works for me!
    05-15-09 05:41 PM
    on topic...are you running .75 software?

off topic...what program are you using to capitalize EVERY FREAKIN WORD you type??
    05-15-09 07:19 PM
    I ran my battery down to nothing the other night and put it on the charger to charge overnight...when I woke up, I had the same problem, but a battery pull solved the problem
    05-16-09 05:28 AM
    off topic...what program are you using to capitalize EVERY FREAKIN WORD you type??
    Thank You! It Gets So Annoying When They Do That!
    05-16-09 09:15 AM
    Thank You! It Gets So Annoying When They Do That!
    LMAO!!!

Hey now....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 09:43 AM
    Really??? I Came Here For Help, Not To Be Criticised About My Writing Techniques. Anyways, "what Does It Really Matter" You Computer Dork, Get Over It. Just For Your Info Though, I Didnt Write It Like That. Once I Submitted The Forum, For One Reason Or The Next Thats Just The Way It Was Shown. Now How Bout We Just Stick To The Topic. Is There Anybody On Here That May Know What Theyre Talking About?
    Last edited by fievalfon; 05-19-09 at 01:48 PM.
    05-19-09 01:37 PM
    Really??? I Came Here For Help, Not To Be Critisized About My Writing Techniques. Anyways, "what Does It Really Matter" You Computer Dork, Get Over It. Just For Your Info, I Didnt Write It Like That. Once I Submitted The Forum, For One Reason Or The Next Thats Just The Way It Was Shown. Now How Bout We Just Stick To The Topic. Is There Anybody On Here That May Know What Theyre Talking About?
    Wow with an attitude like that good luck. How about you answer the question the guy you are yelling at asked you. Maybe he actually is going somewhere with a solution.

Edit: By the way, no one elses seems to Capitalize Every First Letter. Odd that yours does.
    05-19-09 01:43 PM
    So did you ever get your phone to boot?
    05-19-09 01:52 PM
    Cool, Thanks For The Help Guys, Reeeeeal Helpful, "wow" What A Site!!! Just Simply Amazing People...btw Buttbandit I Do Find It Wierd My Post Do That And No One Elses Does, Maybe You Can Help Me Find A Solution For That As Well Since You Have Been So Helpful In The Past And All. Think Ill Just Take My Questions Elsewhere.
    05-19-09 01:53 PM
    Cool, Thanks For The Help Guys, Reeeeeal Helpful, "wow" What A Site!!! Just Simply Amazing People...btw Buttbandit I Do Find It Wierd My Post Do That And No One Elses Does, Maybe You Can Help Me Find A Solution For That As Well Since You Have Been So Helpful In The Past And All. Think Ill Just Take My Questions Elsewhere.
    Ok you now have been asked about what OS version you are running. I repointed out about that question, answer the friggin question and maybe some one will help, but instead you just keep ******** that no one is helping.
    05-19-09 01:59 PM
    Yes Ltapilot The Phone Finally Did Reboot And Turn Back On, Thanks For Asking But Now It Has Become A Daily Issue. Also When The Phone Is On And Usable The End Button No Longer Functions As Well As The Camera. The Moment I Hit The Side Camera Button The Phone Decides It Wants To Shut Off. Not To Mention The Fact The Backlight Never Shuts Off And The Phone Just Switches Form One App To The Next Anytime It Feels The Need...lol..i Dont Know, Im Goin With Just Junking It And Making My Way To The Iphone.
    05-19-09 02:02 PM
    Yes Ltapilot The Phone Finally Did Reboot And Turn Back On, Thanks For Asking But Now It Has Become A Daily Issue. Also When The Phone Is On And Usable The End Button No Longer Functions As Well As The Camera. The Moment I Hit The Side Camera Button The Phone Decides It Wants To Shut Off. Not To Mention The Fact The Backlight Never Shuts Off And The Phone Just Switches Form One App To The Next Anytime It Feels The Need...lol..i Dont Know, Im Goin With Just Junking It And Making My Way To The Iphone.
    What version of the OS are you running. What if any third party programs are you running. This is not normal operation obviously.
    05-19-09 02:04 PM
    No, Im Not ******** That No One Is Really Helping, Because Theyre Are People Who Are On Here That Are Actually Trying. Im Just ******** About The Ones Who Are Going Off Subject Just To Get A Rise Out Of Me And Insult A Writing Technique Which Oddly Enough I Dont Even Possess. So Thanks For Your Help Bandit But No Thanks.
    05-19-09 02:07 PM
    I Have No Idea Bandit, Im Not Up On All This Technical Computer Stuff. How Does The Phone Come From The Factory? Thats The Way Its Set Up Because Ive Done Nothing To The Phone.
    05-19-09 02:09 PM
    Your posts are too hard to read written like that. No punctuation and capitals in every word. Sorry, I'd love to help but it hurts my head trying to understand what you are saying.

...and you still haven't answered the very simplest of questions. What version of the os are you running, and on what network?
    05-19-09 03:08 PM
    Please go to options> about and let us know what line 3 says.
    The other thing is mine did this when I let my sister play with it for about 2 or 3 hours and she had never closed a program. The red end key does not close programs. Just the Blackberry key> close.
    Good luck, hang in there. This phone is more a tool than toy and some of us that hang out here are very type A personality's.
    05-19-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD