I just picked up a couple of Storms yesterday. It has it's pros and cons. My question is why cany I browse certain sites? For instance the MLSLI house site will come up on the home page ,but will not show certain things allowing me to continue. For the people that know the site I cant click on the towns I want to research. Theres also a site called ZILLOW that won't come up. I thought this was a FULL browser. Are there any fixes for this? Or it is what it is?

Thanks
    02-20-09 07:11 AM
    I'm having just plain browser problems today. It requests but nothing comes up. It hasn't done that before. Running .103 and this is the first glitch I've had.
    02-20-09 07:14 AM
    Have you tried changing the browser configuration under: options:adv options: browser?
    02-20-09 09:22 AM
    Sounds like ur browser is set to bb browser try setting it to internet explorer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 09:28 AM
    I just picked up a couple of Storms yesterday. It has it's pros and cons. My question is why cany I browse certain sites? For instance the MLSLI house site will come up on the home page ,but will not show certain things allowing me to continue. For the people that know the site I cant click on the towns I want to research. Theres also a site called ZILLOW that won't come up. I thought this was a FULL browser. Are there any fixes for this? Or it is what it is?

Thanks
    beside using IE instead BB Browser...try downloading Opera Mini and Bolt browsers...i've just found that some sites load better on Opera or Bolt and not the BB Browser, esp for sites with LOTS of images and internal links...

hope that helps.
    02-20-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD