I just don't see how. My 5th Gen Ipod does exactly what I want it to do. Holds 30 gigs of music to be listened to while I'm driving. And it connects directly with my stereo. Have you ever seen a Zune adaptor? I haven't.
    ~D
    I've had multiple iPods and one Zune.

The multiple iPods predated my Zune.

I will never buy an iPod again. The Zune is far more resilient. I've had a LAUNCH Zune and except for that silly New Years Eve snafu, it doesn't have one scratch even after dropping it multiple times and works like a charm.

Add in WiFi, the radio, and the Zune Pass and you have a better product.

I much prefer the interface and the lack of that stupid touchwheel as well.

edit: Sorry, I think my tone is a bit harsh here, but it really does kind of pain me that the iPod is so much more popular. The Zune is so much better built, in my honest opinion, and I've used multiple iPod models.
    Last edited by rh224; 02-12-09 at 09:46 PM.
    02-12-09 09:44 PM
    *snip*
    I LOVE YOU

I've been a Zune Pass subscriber for over a year now and have been trying out Rhapsody On The Go for the last few weeks. I like Rhapsody but I prefer Zune Pass.

This totally worked! I just downloaded and successfully synced a protected track on my Storm, and it plays. I can't believe it! I can use Zune Pass for both!

Thanks man!
    02-12-09 10:06 PM
    What's a Zune?
    ~D
    A Zune is better than the iPod Classic but needs a new design

Whats a Zune...lol you apple lover
    02-12-09 10:29 PM
    I LOVE YOU

I've been a Zune Pass subscriber for over a year now and have been trying out Rhapsody On The Go for the last few weeks. I like Rhapsody but I prefer Zune Pass.

This totally worked! I just downloaded and successfully synced a protected track on my Storm, and it plays. I can't believe it! I can use Zune Pass for both!

Thanks man!
    When I try to sync subscription songs I get device not supported using the Joeshmoo method.... Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
    02-13-09 01:58 PM
    I LOVE YOU

Thanks man!
    Glad it worked for you! I may have to finally give Zune pass a go now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 02:41 PM
    When I try to sync subscription songs I get device not supported using the Joeshmoo method.... Anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
    I know I already PMd you about this, but then I saw the above success story about the pass. I will probably try the free trial for the pass and will post my results in search of a solution for you unless someone else solves it first its going to have to wait until next week though ; I'm away from my desktop for the weekend. I'll post if I find out more!

02-13-09 02:45 PM
    I did not know they still made the Zune.
    02-13-09 02:48 PM
    I did not know they still made the Zune.
    That's because Micro$oft likes to do "me too" on everything.

02-13-09 03:02 PM
    This bothers me a bit.
    Why no media sharing on the storm.
    What an ultimate app.
    Uh, there is media sharing! Just BT connect 2 storms and transfer anything you want... except DRM files.
    02-14-09 07:58 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD