Ok, first of all whats up guys I just went from a Samsung Behold to my first Blackberry and LOVIN it. The 8900....

Problem though...

I'm a heavy heavy texter and I have BIG thumbs so this question is for the guys do u get use to texting fast with a keyboard that technically your whole thumb could cover?

Which is leading me to consider the Storm that I got... I'm leaning torwards the 8900 but I don't like the fact that it doesn't have 3G.. but I hate the Storm's lagging which would prob make texting harder but it's network is a lot faster. So i'm going back and forth between the phones and I can't decide.

Both texting and Tethering is important to me.. I know tethering off of EDGE with the 8900 isin't the fastest but it gets what I need done which is basically (myspace,facebook,blogging,email and downloading a couple songs here and there) then again 3G off of Verizon's network would be AWSOME... but then again I work for Verizon and I HATE how slow the freakin Storm is. Even with it's software updates... argh i'm going to stop now.. I have 14 days to try out both phones before I make a decision and then and i'm stuck for 2 years so please help me out guys... what would u do.
    03-02-09 10:40 PM
    one question? how u working for verizon but ur carrier is tmobile=\

*thinks its strange*
    03-02-09 10:43 PM
    Cause it's still cheaper with Tmo! :P and I had my contract before I started workin at Big Red.
    03-02-09 10:51 PM
    im a texting addict aswell

the curve 8900 is going to be GREAT for texting with its keyboard

however i find myself lovin the storm, especially the suretype keyboard
    i used to hate em but its great for some reason on this phone
    i deleted a bunch of larger apps (visual voicemail, vz navigator and vcast music) and it sped up things quite a bit

if you get the storm, add all of your custom words in the dictionary
    03-03-09 12:40 AM
    Working for vzw you get 50 percent off? And upgrades every ten months.... Why go tmobile

Cause it's still cheaper with Tmo! :P and I had my contract before I started workin at Big Red.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD