I have a unlock storm9530 and I bought a cheap virgin mobile phone. Can I flash my storm to use the virgin mobile MEID? Since they only allow their phone. Or anyway to put Virgin mobile on Storm?? Thanks
    07-26-10 07:12 PM
    I've been googling that myself, because in comparison to my 220 dollar plan for 3 blackberry phones in verizon, I can pay 25 bucks per line and you can get unlimited text/web and 300 mins, since Virgin Mobile utilizes sprint, same as Metro PCS, there IS a way to flash a storm 9530 to Virgin. There are people that have said it is possible to do so, and still currently trying to figure it out, If anyone knows please help us figuer it out =P
    08-03-10 01:29 AM
    I am also anxious to get my unlocked storm 9530 on Virgin Mobile...it is driving me nuts knowing you can but not knowing how to do so.
    08-06-10 07:52 AM
    Has anybody found out how to do this yet? I'm going to stay with Virgin Mobile, but am so sick of this Curve... and have my old Storm 2 (which I loved) just collecting dust....ANY help would be appreciated!!
    11-13-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD