One of the only things I dislike about the bold is the vibration. Can anyone who has had a bold and now has the Storm tell me if it is stronger?
    11-16-08 10:20 AM
    The vibration on the Storm is definitely stronger. Its so weak on the Bold its rubbish. On the Storm you can hear it and feel it.
    11-16-08 01:40 PM
    great i love vibrate
    11-16-08 01:41 PM
    very good to here thanks
    11-16-08 01:52 PM
    Certainly feels good in my underwear
    11-16-08 02:03 PM
    My phone rarely is on anything other than vibrate so this is great to hear. I really would like to see RIM add vibrate and ring at the same time so I wouldnt need a 3rd party program.
    11-16-08 02:09 PM
    Great!

Thanks
    11-16-08 02:32 PM
    wait! there is no VIBRATE/RING function on the Storm?! wtf? I have vibrate+ring on my LG V from 3 years ago (and it still works), how could BB B so Behind? This is not something I look forward to discussing over my midnight campfire outside my Verizon store.
    11-16-08 03:55 PM
    I had an old LG and loved the vibrate and ring option, got a razor and no longer had it.(made me mad since cingular/att had it at the time verizon got rid of it for some odd reason) I only used it when the phone was in my coat pocket, it was a 50 50 chance that I would hear it or feel it, but for some reason when I had vibe+ring on I always either heard it or felt it never missing a call. mostly now I do keep my phone on vibe only, so much so that when I accidently turn the ringer on, I wonder who's phone is ringing when it is mine. I might be supporting the developer community when I get my phone and buy the app cause it is a convenient feature to have.
    11-16-08 04:10 PM
    I might be supporting the developer community when I get my phone and buy the app cause it is a convenient feature to have.
    so there is no vibe+ring function on the Storm, correct?
    11-16-08 04:44 PM
    im pretty sure the storm can vibrate and ring
    11-16-08 04:49 PM
    so there is no vibe+ring function on the Storm, correct?
    shooptek: My phone rarely is on anything other than vibrate so this is great to hear. I really would like to see RIM add vibrate and ring at the same time so I wouldnt need a 3rd party program.
    I can't say for sure, but rumor has it that it hasn't been on BB's at all without the 3rd party software. Don't know or can't confirm on the storm yet. will be sure to tell you if it does when mine comes in if you don't have an answer by then.
    11-16-08 04:50 PM
    No blackberry vibrates and rings at the same time. They will vibrate first then ring. If you want vibrate and ring at the same time you will need to buy the vibe and ring app. But the vibrate is good and like some others, i normally keep my phone on vibe.
    11-16-08 06:06 PM
    oh alright. vibrate THEN ring is ok--i guess.
    11-17-08 09:48 AM
    oh alright. vibrate THEN ring is ok--i guess.

You say that, until you get vibe & ring....
    11-17-08 09:54 AM
    wait! there is no VIBRATE/RING function on the Storm?! wtf? I have vibrate+ring on my LG V from 3 years ago (and it still works), how could BB B so Behind? This is not something I look forward to discussing over my midnight campfire outside my Verizon store.
    How does this make blackberries behind? All blackberries offer vibe+tone, they just vibrate first, then produce an audible noise. If you want vine+tone at the same time, there's a third party ap for this. Just because your lg was different doesn't mean that blackberry is behind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 09:57 AM
    Does anyone else keep their phone underneath their balls when driving? I do because I can't hear a ring while I'm driving due to music usually.
    11-17-08 10:31 AM
    I'm not hating on blackberry man. As a matter of fact, I cannot wait to get my STORM. I have had enough of my V and I am looking forward to upgrading. I was just stating the fact that I am used to a song competing with the loud buzz of a vibration at the same time. I will be able to deal with the vibrate first, but thanks for your input.
    11-17-08 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD