so when i first got my storm i had problems like everyone else with the lower left and ride sides of the touchscreen and clicking. to fix this i unscrewed the two screws under the battery just a hair. this fixed everything. eventually i bought an Innocase II and put it on. everything still worked great. i've had it on for probably two months now.

for some reason over the weekend the screen stopped working fully. sometimes touches wont respond, and other times clicks won't respond. when i remove the Innocase it works normally again.

has anyone had this same problem? also does anyone know how to remedy this problem. thanks in advance.

Aaron
    05-26-09 04:01 PM
    so when i first got my storm i had problems like everyone else with the lower left and ride sides of the touchscreen and clicking. to fix this i unscrewed the two screws under the battery just a hair. this fixed everything. eventually i bought an Innocase II and put it on. everything still worked great. i've had it on for probably two months now.

for some reason over the weekend the screen stopped working fully. sometimes touches wont respond, and other times clicks won't respond. when i remove the Innocase it works normally again.

has anyone had this same problem? also does anyone know how to remedy this problem. thanks in advance.

Aaron
    This actually has been discussed in another thread some time ago... it was found that those of us (like myself) who never did anything to alter the screen actually got a BETTER click after putting on the Innocase II. Quite a few people who had done screen fixes were actually having ISSUES with their click again after putting on the Innocase II. If I can find the thread, I will post a link to it here.

Try tightening the screws up again, then put the Innocase back on. See if that makes a difference.
    05-26-09 04:04 PM
    makes sense, but i find it odd that it worked fine, and now it has stopped working after using it for some time. very strange.
    05-26-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD