hi everyone-

i have been playing around with new themes for a while, and i finally found one i love, grungy gant. the problem is with this theme AND other themes i have been running is that open i can tell my phone is ringing but i cannot answer a call, it's too slow or something. i am running .75. anyone having similar problems? it kind of ruins the whole point of having a phone if you can't answer it! any help would be much appreciated. i have done a battery pull or 2 or 3.
    03-14-09 08:50 AM
    hi everyone-

i have been playing around with new themes for a while, and i finally found one i love, grungy gant. the problem is with this theme AND other themes i have been running is that open i can tell my phone is ringing but i cannot answer a call, it's too slow or something. i am running .75. anyone having similar problems? it kind of ruins the whole point of having a phone if you can't answer it! any help would be much appreciated. i have done a battery pull or 2 or 3.
    i had grungy gant for weeks on .75 and never had an issue... you should upgrade your os
    03-14-09 09:03 AM
    i have an apple computer so i can't i really hope a new one comes out officially soon!
    03-14-09 09:07 AM
    i have an apple computer so i can't i really hope a new one comes out officially soon!
    bummer... does this happen with the default theme too? ive had issues answers calls all around at first... even before the new themes came out. people eventually learned to wait for me to call them back
    03-14-09 09:58 AM
    I've had the same issues answering calls...wasn't sure if it was the theme, more than likely the OS (.75)...but I have noticed that it varies based on the theme I'm using...

very frustrating missing a call when it only has rung once or twice...

looking forward to a new official OS before I lose my mind.....
    03-14-09 10:11 AM
    I've had the same issues answering calls...wasn't sure if it was the theme, more than likely the OS (.75)...but I have noticed that it varies based on the theme I'm using...

very frustrating missing a call when it only has rung once or twice...

looking forward to a new official OS before I lose my mind.....
    i havent had the issue since i upgraded to .109 so i am thinking it is in fact an OS issue
    03-14-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD