i just installed a "Iphone" theme but i dont see it under the themes section in my phone.. any ideas?
    03-09-09 08:23 AM
    A battery pull. If its still not there, I would try and download it again. It might have got corrupted durring download.
    03-09-09 08:29 AM
    check the downloads folder and applications folder and check applications from options and make sure it's even on your phone
    03-09-09 08:30 AM
    Many u got a zip file or something like that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 08:32 AM
    i have a theme question: after a theme is downloaded and installed, how would i go about switching back to the original theme if i chose to?

im a BB rookie and im apprehensive about downloading a new theme for fear of screwing something up.
    03-09-09 08:32 AM
    go to options, theme. select and wait.
    03-09-09 08:38 AM
    i downloaded it then checked under themes it wasn't there so then i checked the applications list and it was there.. so i checked the downloads and applications folder and it wasn't in either.. did a quick pull.. still nothing.. delete and download again?
    03-09-09 08:40 AM
    ok, i just did that. 'precision zen' is the only theme in there (since i havent loaded anything else). when i DO download a new theme, will it show up and be able to be selected?
    03-09-09 08:41 AM
    ok, i just did that. 'precision zen' is the only theme in there (since i havent loaded anything else). when i DO download a new theme, will it show up and be able to be selected?
    that is correct.
    03-09-09 08:43 AM
    ok- got a theme and am using it.

one last question: if i wish to delete the theme from the phone, how do i do that? if the answer is desktop manager- could someone please provide detailed instructions?

yes- i know- "noob"
    03-09-09 09:04 AM
    ok- got a theme and am using it.

one last question: if i wish to delete the theme from the phone, how do i do that? if the answer is desktop manager- could someone please provide detailed instructions?

yes- i know- "noob"
    Options -> Advanced -> Applications -> highlight the theme to delete, hit the BB button & select delete.
    03-09-09 09:39 AM
    When you download a theme and want to download it from your phone, make sure you look for OTA link on the Thread you found the Theme in. if you use the OTA link you can normally find it on your phone after download. (Options->Advance Options->Themes). Also, make sure you pull your battery or run quick pull after you start running the theme. The Battery Pull/quick pull seems to help for the phone and theme to run smoother. For me no beta leaks = playing with themes. Lol. Enjoy!
    Last edited by polar135; 03-09-09 at 10:05 AM.
    03-09-09 09:59 AM
    awesome info. thank you!
    03-09-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD