02-20-09 10:16 AM
37 12
tools
    For all the curious people....I will post pics when i get home....cant do it at work...lol
    02-19-09 04:35 PM
    DUDE GET A LIFE

and i am happy your ok angel, and did u contact the tow truck driver about the gps
    Some people have major nerve. What the hell?

Glad u r ok. Sorry about some of the people here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Gang,

He was only joking!!!! Relax!

For all the curious people....I will post pics when i get home....cant do it at work...lol
    I'd be interested in seeing pictures of the car, you can take them with your surviving Storm!
    02-19-09 04:43 PM
    Pics, or it didn't happen! (of the car)
    I think he was joking. Or should I say, I HOPE he was joking.
    02-19-09 04:54 PM
    I added the photots to my original post...let me know if u cant see them....my first time adding photos....lol
    Last edited by angels728; 02-20-09 at 09:02 AM.
    02-19-09 09:18 PM
    I added the photots to my original post
    02-20-09 09:05 AM
    I added the photots to my original post
    Holy SMOKES!!!! You really totaled that thing! Again really glad you AND the Storm survived unscathed.
    02-20-09 09:14 AM
    Thanks everyone! No I was not using the phone when it happened.
    Just wanted to add something...can you believe the tow truck company stole my GPS?!?! Ugh...If I was in a state of shock at the time I might have remembered to take it...but wow...what nerve!
    how long did you wait before you went back to grab your gps? The reason Im asking is the same thing happen to me. I found out there is a certain amount of days that you have to claim your things. If you dont claim you thing in the amount of those days its theirs or should I say they have the right. I was told by a friend that works for a tow truck company. He said he gets a lot of things from people not coming to claim their things.
    02-20-09 09:55 AM
    Forget the Storm, thank God you're ok.
    i agree....so glad you're ok.
    02-20-09 10:05 AM
    Glad you are ok...be sure to include the Storm in your insurance claim, new car new phone
    02-20-09 10:07 AM
    how long did you wait before you went back to grab your gps? The reason Im asking is the same thing happen to me. I found out there is a certain amount of days that you have to claim your things. If you dont claim you thing in the amount of those days its theirs or should I say they have the right. I was told by a friend that works for a tow truck company. He said he gets a lot of things from people not coming to claim their things.
    Well it happened Friday night. Sat I was too sore and still in shock to do anything except call the insurance co. Sunday closed, Monday closed (holiday). My friend went for me on Tuesday.
    02-20-09 10:11 AM
    Glad you are ok...be sure to include the Storm in your insurance claim, new car new phone
    LOL I should have....but its only minor scratches...and the phone has not giving me problems yet...(knock on wood)
    02-20-09 10:13 AM
    angels, thank God you're OK. You can always replace the car but ppl aren't replaceable (obviously). The Storm survival-just a bonus!! Good luck with the insurance co.
    02-20-09 10:16 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD