I didn't get one in my box.
    03-06-09 12:33 AM
    No...

Another thing i complained about the items in the storm box... is the sleeve missing... all of the other blackberries have the sleeve... the storm doesnt...
    03-06-09 12:38 AM
    Was it listed on the box that it came with it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 02:46 AM
    No...

Another thing i complained about the items in the storm box... is the sleeve missing... all of the other blackberries have the sleeve... the storm doesnt...
    Verizon customers got the memory card instead of the sleeve. Voda customers got the sleeve but no memory card. I think we got the better deal since you can get a good case (even the same one as the voda people got) on eBay for about $10 and the memory card is worth about $30
    03-06-09 02:49 AM
    I watched the lady cut the factory seal on the box so I know it wasn't tampered with. The SIM and the 4Gig card were already installed in the phone but the back door and battery were not. In the box was the manuals and CD software that refused to install on Vista the AC adapter with several over seas interchangeable plugs a headset and a USB cable and another CD from Verizon.
    03-06-09 02:56 AM
    I watched the lady cut the factory seal on the box so I know it wasn't tampered with. The SIM and the 4Gig card were already installed .
    4 gig card? shoulda been an 8.

You can buy a card reader to use card w/ desk top. Also, if you ask at a vzw store they may have extra adaptors laying around and will give you one.
    03-06-09 04:01 AM
    Why do you need a card adapter? The Storm IS an adapter when you connect it to your computer. Just enable mass storage mode and open it from My Computer

03-06-09 08:33 AM
    storage mode? I was trying to pull pics from my old memory card the other night to put on the 8 gig and the storm wouldnt let me. or the BB program for the computer wouldn't. I ended up using my mini card reader and doing it that way. was easier anyway.

how do you enable storage mode?
    03-06-09 09:27 AM
    Go to Options>Memory>Mass Storage Mode Support and set to On. Now when you connect to your 'puter don't open DM but go to My Computer. You'll see two new drives. One is Storm on board mem and the other is the SD card. Just drag and drop to the appropriate folder

03-06-09 09:36 AM
    I watched the lady cut the factory seal on the box so I know it wasn't tampered with. The SIM and the 4Gig card were already installed in the phone but the back door and battery were not. In the box was the manuals and CD software that refused to install on Vista the AC adapter with several over seas interchangeable plugs a headset and a USB cable and another CD from Verizon.
    I did not have any problems installing the CD's on my vista machines, one a 32bit and the other a 64bit. I wonder what the problem is, I have seen a couple of other posts about that issue.

If the problem persists, just download the programs directly from Blackberry.
    03-06-09 09:48 AM
    I got both the sleeve and 8 gig card with my storm...
    not that I use the sleeve anyway
    03-06-09 09:52 AM
    I didn't get one in my box.
    Hey, I found a card reader if you want. Its USB, I dunno if you needed the SD adapter or what, ut this is the best deal youl find for sure.

DealExtreme: $1.08 World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash USB 2.0 Mini Card Reader

$1.08 and freeeee shipping.
    03-06-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD