View Poll Results: Which Storm will you go with?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will keep my Original Storm

25 11.36%
  • I will DEFINETLY upgrade to the "Storm 2"

51 23.18%
  • I MIGHT upgrade to the "Storm 2"

87 39.55%
  • I am out to sell my storm-and dont want "Storm 2"

21 9.55%
  • I do not know what I am going to do yet.

36 16.36%
06-02-09 08:53 AM
35 12
tools
    Once my contract is up with AT&T in August, my wife and I are switching over to Verizon. I am getting the Storm 2 and my wife might get the pearl flip or Storm 2.
    05-26-09 05:47 PM
    i am either getting the tour or the storm i am going to see whats better and give it some time instead of buying something sight unseen like i did with the storm 1, thank god i only got a one year contract
    05-27-09 12:54 PM
    Definately picking up a storm 2. I loved everything about my storm 1 except the surepress. I tried to love it but couldn't. I primarily communicate via email, sms and chat (aim gtalk etc) and never got accustomed to the surepress. With the 2 dumping the surepress I will be all over it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 02:10 PM
    hmm, the one thing i really liked about the storm 1 was the surepress, it stood out against the iphone and i typed much more accurate on the storm 1 (my cousin has an iphone and i've tried it out... hate is the word)
    05-27-09 02:21 PM
    Remembering my old adage "never by software that ends in zero" and having purchase my Storm 1 in December of last year, the day they came out in the stores. I will wait until my contract expires in 2010 B4 making a decision.

The rumor is also on the street that Verizon will offer a REAL iPhone on their systme soon. If the new version of the iPhone does not have a user replaceable battery and MUCH better audio (can't hardly hear the thing!) then I will stick out the Storm. One of the things I like about the Storm is that the speaker phone is almost like a speaker PA! I have to turn it down. Same with earpiece nice audio that can be heard in nosiy enviroment. Same with the ringer.
    05-27-09 04:00 PM
    I MIGHT upgrade to the "Storm 2" but I will wait to see if it will have a lot of the problems the original Storm had before doing so...
    05-29-09 10:56 PM
    I will DEFINETLY upgrade to the "Storm 2"

My eyes are on the Storm 2 even though I'm on T-Mobile. I want to get one unlocked. I would of got the Storm unlocked, but I NEED WIFI!
    05-30-09 04:59 PM
    I love my Storm the way it is right now. My guess is I'll wait til my 2 years are up and get whatever replacement they have then. Do you trade your car (or PC, or stereo, or camera, or tennis racket, or coffee machine, etc...)in EVERY year when they come out with the new model?

Grey
    Last edited by grey; 05-30-09 at 08:12 PM.
    05-30-09 08:10 PM
    My next phone will have flash. Until flash is available I might as well stick with storm uno.
    05-31-09 07:14 PM
    Give me flash emulation, more memory, unlimited file sizes, sure/true press, and maybe wifi. Otherwise I'll keep my 9530.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 08:53 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD