Ok so i got up this morning and my storm didnt charge at all. So i go to my comp and plug it to the usb port and well it recognize for like 4 seconds then give me an error of usb. So my the storm charges like 3 to 5 seconds then nothing. Put a knife to the usb port to try to clean it or whatever have nothing to lose really now its charging to the computer but now doesnt recognize the storm at all. used to be like 5 seconds before it would give me an error after seeing its a blackberry

anybody got that issue?
    05-22-09 06:00 PM
    My meterberry stopped showing my storm charging.. Battery pull fixed that tho..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 06:14 PM
    ^^yes, battery pull. FYI i've read hooking up 2 computer not so effective 4 charging.
    05-22-09 06:28 PM
    yeah well i tried 4 different connections but for os update or computer hook up now the computer doesnt recognized the usb
    05-22-09 06:48 PM
    I took my Storm back because of this problem...couldnt charge no matter what I did.
    05-22-09 08:06 PM
    Ok so i got up this morning and my storm didnt charge at all. So i go to my comp and plug it to the usb port and well it recognize for like 4 seconds then give me an error of usb. So my the storm charges like 3 to 5 seconds then nothing. Put a knife to the usb port to try to clean it or whatever have nothing to lose really now its charging to the computer but now doesnt recognize the storm at all. used to be like 5 seconds before it would give me an error after seeing its a blackberry

anybody got that issue?
    A knife to the USB port was probably not a good idea. If you continue not being able to connect, try a different USB port on the computer and retry the wall charger after a battery pull. No results probably equals take it back for a replacement.
    05-22-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD