I'm always in verizon about 2 times a week I'd say... just buying new stuff and what not..

anyway, I'm surprised at how fast the storm is still selling in the stores, almost everytime I go into Verizon everyone i see at the counter is buying the Storm still... I would have thought it would have slowed down some given people give the storm a bad review and say the .75 verison is terrible, but people are still buying the storms left and right!

obviously a lot of people don't believe the storm is bad at all, if it was, people would not be buying them.

I'm very happy with min and would never go back to the Iphone at all.
    02-28-09 10:13 AM
    anytime I go into the verizon store around here they are sold out of storms.... i already own one but i had to order because they were out of storms when i got mine.
    02-28-09 10:14 AM
    I got mine about a month ago and havent updated the OS and i am not running a bunch of new apps. I had appleberry theme and couldnt deal with the unlock times. I just got the crackberry birthday free theme and am loving it. I have had no problems with the phone and would recommend it to anyone.
    02-28-09 01:03 PM
    i love my storm way to much now and wouldnt give it up at any point until the new storm comes out if it does...
    02-28-09 01:12 PM
    Yeah!!
    I refuse to go back to my Palm Treo 700
    I won't! I won't! I won't!

The storm has made me fall back in love!!

Okay enough of the stupid stuff....

My opinion:
    The Storm is an awesome phone and keeps getting better thanks to the leaked OS'. It's lightening fast now and functions very well.
    I would not give it up for anything!!
    02-28-09 01:37 PM
    I wouldn't give mine up. At first I wasn't too crazy about it but now that I figured the phone out I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 01:42 PM
    Most people aren't as hard core about the Storm as the crackheads around here. They could care less if it's slow, they just know it's the latest cool phone to have and it looks nice.
    02-28-09 01:52 PM
    Most people aren't as hard core about the Storm as the crackheads around here. They could care less if it's slow, they just know it's the latest cool phone to have and it looks nice.

SOOOO true!!!
    People just want a cool phone and that's the Storm. I also think the Storm sells well just because it's NOT an iPhone. iPhone has a fair share of "haters" who bought the Storm just cause it's not an iPhone. Not me though thought i'd clarify.
    02-28-09 01:58 PM
    i love my storm. if someone took it from me i would kill them
    02-28-09 02:31 PM
    i love my storm. if someone took it from me i would kill them

Haha, nicely put. When I was buying my Storm I asked the Verizon rep how many that store typically sells each day and he said around 20.
    02-28-09 02:36 PM
    yep lovin the storm... ive had it for a month and a half no problems...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 02:37 PM
    Yep, storm lover here also... nothing in life is perfect!
    02-28-09 02:42 PM
    Love mine and I know it will be much better with new os and the app store when it opens.
    02-28-09 04:20 PM
    I'm not sure how i got around without a blackberry. I would cry if someone took my storm away.
    02-28-09 04:22 PM
    i have an iphone and att fuze. i just got my storm 2 days ago and it is very unique.

it is now on top of my favorite list!
    02-28-09 06:17 PM
    I paid the price to break my contract with Sprint just to get the Storm.
    I never had a BB before. Why?
    The touchscreen was really pissing me off at first, until I figured out how to handle it properly.
    I LOVE being able to get my e-mails and not wonder what might be waiting for me on the computer at home!
    They threw in a free LG phone for my teenage son, and it's all kicking a$$! Now I'm ready to upgrade (officially..I'm not that brave) to a new OS. Let's go!
    02-28-09 06:30 PM
    i just got 2 storms last week i love it and recomend it to everyone
    03-01-09 12:28 AM
    I love my Storm...had one since November.
    I wish I had this phone back when I wasn't about to graduate college
    03-01-09 12:58 AM
    .75 is stable but not perfect. For the vast majority of Storm owners most of whom probably have no clue that this site exists, they are happy and satisfied. When a newer OS is finally release, and who the heck knows when, they'll be even happier.
    03-01-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD