View Poll Results: Is the storm the perfectest phone

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

9 56.25%
  • no

7 43.75%
    Hey i was wondering when the storm is coming to sprint because i cant wait to buy one!!!!!!
    11-11-08 10:05 AM
    i don't see a storm in your near future
    11-11-08 10:07 AM
    sorry, it's not. a verizon exclusive in the u.s. for now.
    11-11-08 10:10 AM
    In time? Of course. Anyone denying that is daft. No one is 100% clear on the terms outlined between RIM and VZW, but a general consensus is that Storm will stay exclusive to VZW so long as they can keep up with the sales quotes.
    11-11-08 10:15 AM
    Here in the Netherlands it will be exclusive to Vodafone for life. No other providers will ever offer it since Vodafone had a big hand in the design of the phone
    11-11-08 10:16 AM
    In time? Of course. Anyone denying that is daft. No one is 100% clear on the terms outlined between RIM and VZW, but a general consensus is that Storm will stay exclusive to VZW so long as they can keep up with the sales quotes.
    lol much agree'd, but im pretty sure SPRINT is the last place RIM is gonna go to improve sales of the storm
    11-11-08 10:17 AM
    VZW is exclusive for the life of the device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 10:37 AM
    You mean they will never come out with the storm for sprint!!!
    11-11-08 11:05 AM
    ...but Sprint is so cool!
    11-11-08 11:07 AM
    I say the Storm itself will NEVER come out for Sprint.

But some kind of Storm variation with a touchscreen will come out for Sprint in the near future.
    11-11-08 11:09 AM
    Here in the Netherlands it will be exclusive to Vodafone for life. No other providers will ever offer it since Vodafone had a big hand in the design of the phone
    Well if that be the case then since Voda holds 45% of VZW or vice versa
    the same might hold true in the US as well.
    I was thinking of movin to Sprint til I saw this.
    Ahhhh $hit pay the extra $30 a month and come to VZW
    11-11-08 11:14 AM
    I wish the Storm would come to Sprint too. I actually like Sprint's service and their family plans are generally cheaper than most others. If not, I'm jumping ship to Verizon, when my Sprint contract is up in June.
    11-11-08 11:25 AM
    I would kill for a storm!!!
    11-11-08 11:29 AM
    Yes not to start a carrier love fest but Sprint does have great pricing.
    Would be nice if VZW gobbled up Sprint though.
    Also Sprint is working on Wi-Max which is supposed to be a nasty bad a$$ed network. I hope they do survive.
    11-11-08 11:30 AM
    Yes not to start a carrier love fest but Sprint does have great pricing.
    Would be nice if VZW gobbled up Sprint though.
    Also Sprint is working on Wi-Max which is supposed to be a nasty bad a$$ed network. I hope they do survive.
    As stated here and many other places before....you get what you pay for. Just how it goes.
    11-11-08 11:39 AM
    I agree it's like having a pair of Ferragamos vs. Payless shoes
    11-11-08 11:44 AM
    I had Sprint for a long time before I jumped ship. The customer service was God-awful at the time (the stories I could tell...), but the coverage was really good, nothing I could complain about. I (at the time) had a major issue with my bill changing pretty drastically from month to month. Other than those two things (one of which has been rectified with the Simply Everything Plan), they weren't that bad. The phones weren't as great to me either...
    11-11-08 11:48 AM
    By the time Sprint got a touchscreen blackberry (if they do), it'll be surpassed by the next version for another carrier or carriers.

That's their major problem....
    11-11-08 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD