I've tried a few of the new themes and rejected them all for speed reasons. Frankly, while I love my storm, I'm disappointed in the slow down of the normal theme. It just shouldn't take 2 full seconds or more for the phone to come up after I hit the green phone button.
    02-18-09 10:02 AM
    It shouldn't. Do you have a ton of apps running in the background? Memory leak somewhere?
    02-18-09 11:52 AM
    I run google maps and weatherbug. That's it.
    02-18-09 07:27 PM
    I've tried a few of the new themes and rejected them all for speed reasons. Frankly, while I love my storm, I'm disappointed in the slow down of the normal theme. It just shouldn't take 2 full seconds or more for the phone to come up after I hit the green phone button.
    Mine was slow the first hour or so with the AppleBerry theme. I was going to ditch it, but it started getting faster and now its the same as the original.
    02-18-09 08:07 PM
    Mine was also slow for the first hour or two with the apple berry theme.. But now it runs great. Are you running .103 OS?
    02-19-09 08:11 PM
    My phone pops up almost instantly with my Appleberry theme. I constantly run WeatherBug and I usually have Slacker Running. But no complaints on speed here. But it might be the OS I'm running. [.99]
    02-19-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD