HELP!!!

Hopefully I can make sense of the problem I have been having for a few days. I think it will be easiest to give an example. If I click on "Downloads" folder it does not bring up the contents of that folder. Rather I stay at the home screen, BUT if if touch the screen where the new menu should be, that application will appear....I have to continue to touch each square where applications should be.

This also happens if I am in an application and hit the Menu key. It will not show up unless I touch where the menu should be, then it will slowly start to populate the menu.

I hope this makes sense....if not I can possibly post up some screen shots (pssst - how do I do that?)
    05-13-10 11:20 AM
    Did you recently remove or install an application? Do a battery pull, it happens from time to time.
    05-13-10 12:12 PM
    I've done battery pulls, but it always comes back. I don't know of any recently installed apps (and I still have the problem with only the core apps running)

I just disabled a theme that I had and did a battery pull. So far I haven't had the same problem, but we'll see.
    05-13-10 12:43 PM
    I've done battery pulls, but it always comes back. I don't know of any recently installed apps (and I still have the problem with only the core apps running)

I just disabled a theme that I had and did a battery pull. So far I haven't had the same problem, but we'll see.
    I NEVER use themes, AND I've not ever had the problem you described, so MAYBE the theme is a contributing factor. Hope it keeps working for you...
    05-13-10 12:46 PM

Yeah, chances are it was the theme.
    05-13-10 03:05 PM
    Back to one of your other questions, there are a few screen capture apps out there.

I personally like ZonaSnap, because it's free and has some nice post-capture options.
    05-13-10 03:29 PM
    Capture it is really good too.
    05-13-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD