05-19-09 08:16 PM
31 12
tools
    soo far from what I heard from everyone i think its best to narrow stuff down to a list :
    -Change the slider color
    -Unlocking sound (similar to the iPhone)
    -Change the wallpaper
    -AM/PM for the clock
    -SMS notifications like the iPhone itself where the bubble pops up with the message and the slider turns to "slide to view" so that it opens directly to the message

-battery charge animation

I think that would make the app perfect for everyone and narrows down what everyone wants...i think
    +1....and would be willing to pay more.......
    05-19-09 12:06 PM
    ive had the iphone and prefer my storm but u cant deny that the iphone has sum good functions such as the unlocking feature so y not have it on the storm as well
    Amen.....I don't want an Iphone but there are a handful of things they did right!
    05-19-09 12:08 PM
    If you guys want this thing to look and act like an iphone why don't you just buy the piece of crap iphone?
    ......just one more ******** statement from a troglodyte.
    05-19-09 12:09 PM
    I don't have time to waste on worthless comments!
    Last edited by buwee; 05-19-09 at 03:02 PM.
    05-19-09 02:50 PM
    Great list of options. I like them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 08:09 PM
    I just wish it would work properly.

Currently it comes on AFTER I unlock my phone (after hitting lock button to lock).
    Err, why?

Also, why does lock button not bring up slider as it is claimed in the options?

it coming on after the screen dims is, frankly, stupid.
    press the lock button > default lock comes on > wait til the phone dims > ss kicks in

edit:
    o btw, for everyone else comparing the iphone and the storm, lets just keep iphone comments in the iphone forums and the storm comments in the storm forums and stop ******* comparing them
    05-19-09 08:16 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD