Ever since I upgraded to .148, The Storm Slider app has been acting up. When I goto look at the phone, the slider screen shows up as it normally should however it does not respond to touch, not allowing me to slide the bar to unlock the screen. It will transition from portrait to landscape with no trouble. after about 8 minutes it will finally work. I like this app and now it's becoming extremely annoying! I've tried the usual battery pull and uninstall/re-install of the app with no luck. Does anyone have a fix or even experiencing the same trouble?
    06-23-09 02:49 AM
    Ever since I upgraded to .148, The Storm Slider app has been acting up. When I goto look at the phone, the slider screen shows up as it normally should however it does not respond to touch, not allowing me to slide the bar to unlock the screen. It will transition from portrait to landscape with no trouble. after about 8 minutes it will finally work. I like this app and now it's becoming extremely annoying! I've tried the usual battery pull and uninstall/re-install of the app with no luck. Does anyone have a fix or even experiencing the same trouble?
    ? storm slider working fine for me on .148
    06-23-09 03:08 AM
    I am using Lyric's hybrid .151/5.0 beta and have never had a problem. Also, I use stop tilt and lock my homescreen to portrait. Seems to help with the functuality of the app. If you chekc out DMG's thread it looks like an update is in the works to be released soon, so maybe that will help as well.
    06-23-09 07:52 AM
    Stormslider works fine on .148 for me too, try getting StopTilt or something like that, makes StormSlider work MUCH better
    06-23-09 10:34 AM
    Ever since I upgraded to .148 Storm Slider has been acting up on me too. Especially when the battery is less than 50% the slider will slide almost to end (where it is supposed to unlock the phone) and then get stuck.

The only way to "fix" the situation is a battery pull. Quite annoying to say the least. I'm going to try to delete the program and then reload it and see if that works. Otherwise I'll just have to live without b/c I can't live with it as it stands now.
    06-23-09 06:37 PM
    I have sane issue atleast twice a day

Ever since I upgraded to .148 Storm Slider has been acting up on me too. Especially when the battery is less than 50% the slider will slide almost to end (where it is supposed to unlock the phone) and then get stuck.

The only way to "fix" the situation is a battery pull. Quite annoying to say the least. I'm going to try to delete the program and then reload it and see if that works. Otherwise I'll just have to live without b/c I can't live with it as it stands now.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:18 PM
    I have sane issue atleast twice a day

Ha ha ha. Let's hope you get the help you need.

06-24-09 02:17 AM
    Mine has been super slow also. Kinda pissed that I wasted my money on this one. Its easier to just lock the phone rather than wait what seems to be forever to storm slider to respond.
    06-24-09 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD