One of my friends works at Verizon and just got the Storm to try it out. He is running .75 out of box OS, and from what I can see its running quite smoothly. He said its given him no problems in the three weeks he's had it. With his experience I am seriously considering adding a line and grabbing the Storm. Don't know how common it is to have .75 run as smooth as his, but I know I can find a solution on these forums if I'm not as lucky as my friend...Storm, here I come!
    04-01-09 09:50 AM
    I love it and think it's a great phone. I have had it since release day. Keeping that in mind, it isn't perfect. I have very few of the problems other people seem to have. My biggest recommendation is to be prepared for a significantly different experience than your current phone. All in all, I believe it is a good choice.
    04-01-09 10:16 AM
    One of my friends works at Verizon and just got the Storm to try it out. He is running .75 out of box OS, and from what I can see its running quite smoothly. He said its given him no problems in the three weeks he's had it. With his experience I am seriously considering adding a line and grabbing the Storm. Don't know how common it is to have .75 run as smooth as his, but I know I can find a solution on these forums if I'm not as lucky as my friend...Storm, here I come!
    Best of luck bro. Hope it works out for you. Congrats and welcome to fatherhood!
    04-01-09 10:24 AM
    Thanks oifvet, I'm looking forward to the Storm, and more importantly(WAYY more importantly) my little boy!
    04-01-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD