Hi all

About a month ago my blackberry was down to around 40% charge then shut-down and began to reboot straight away but after the loading clock comes up it shuts down again. Usually when I plug it in to charge it will come back on.

This happened around twice a day, so i took it to the Vodafone store and they replaced the handset but not the battery,

I backed everything up so put all this info on the new handset but the same issue is re-occurring, I have a new battery on the way, hopefully this will sort my problem out.

anybody else had this issue??
    06-22-10 09:37 PM
    Not sure but if it seems to work fine on the charger then I would say the battery is culprit.
    06-23-10 08:03 AM
    Your battery is dead.
    Every BB forum is full of these posts. Our batteries didn't last the full 2 years. They just started dying.

Go get it replaced. Verizon will fight you on it, but you can have it done. If not they'll charge you $35, so buy one on ebay. Trust me, it gets worse quickly. I was on a phone interview, plugged into an outlet, when my phone died. It came back up 25 minutes later after constantly rebooting. Died 4 hours later, never came back. For two weeks prior to this I had it dying within 5-120 minutes from taking it off the charger, rebooting constantly without fully booting until the battery finally died. When I'd plug it in it'd turn back on and show anywhere from 5% to 85% battery.
    06-24-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD