a really cool app would be a freehand app like say you draw a circle the phone automatically makes it look nice n straight or a square or whatever.... thatd be a really cool app
    03-05-09 03:21 AM
    lol, can you explain what you would use this application for? What would you with the circle once its perfectly round.
    03-05-09 04:14 AM
    lol for fun or you can draw pictures... its endless what you can draw out of the shapes... umm you can even "brainstorm" somethin... like draw a square n write somethin inside of it n than draw a line pointing to two more squares n write somethin inside of THAT... a lotta things you can use it for G
    03-05-09 04:48 PM
    Like storm sketch??
    Doesn't make things perfect though.
    03-05-09 05:06 PM
    how about if it uses the accelerometer and dropps the shapes down after you draw them and they are all like just free moving shapes. it could provide for some fun for a while... like stacking shapes and stuff. i forgot about this game i played a while back online called magic pen. look it up its a lot of fun. but probably too hard to be made into a game :/
    03-05-09 05:14 PM
    lol for fun or you can draw pictures... its endless what you can draw out of the shapes... umm you can even "brainstorm" somethin... like draw a square n write somethin inside of it n than draw a line pointing to two more squares n write somethin inside of THAT... a lotta things you can use it for G
    hahah what??
    03-05-09 05:37 PM
    how about if it uses the accelerometer and dropps the shapes down after you draw them and they are all like just free moving shapes. it could provide for some fun for a while... like stacking shapes and stuff. i forgot about this game i played a while back online called magic pen. look it up its a lot of fun. but probably too hard to be made into a game :/
    yaa exactlyyyy!!!! you can move the shapes around write text inside the shapes you know... if i knew how to develop apps omg i would be developin free apps left n right but the thing is idk how n i wanna learn but idk where to learn????
    i wanna make the storm better than the iphone... n it is better than the iphone but the only thing the iphone has on us is their 3rd party apps
    03-05-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD