Well I'm going to get this replaced but does anyone know why this would happen? It was just sitting on the table playing iheart. 15 minutes later I picked it up and the screen feels like it is pushed in and stuck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:25 PM
    Hey lilman,
    my storm is 2 weeks old today. mine quit clicking in the upper left corner. they are sending me a new one, should have it monday. it is a known problem... you sohuldnt have any problems getting it replaced. good luck!
    05-15-09 08:30 PM
    I have a video that was posted on youtube that will fix this. just visit BLACKBERRY-STORM-APPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    05-15-09 10:23 PM
    I have a video that was posted on youtube that will fix this. just visit BLACKBERRY-STORM-APPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    I couldnt resist... HOLY LARGE SIGNATURE BATMAN.....
    05-16-09 02:20 AM
    Hey lilman,
    my storm is 2 weeks old today. mine quit clicking in the upper left corner. they are sending me a new one, should have it monday. it is a known problem... you sohuldnt have any problems getting it replaced. good luck!
    My Storm is about a month old and I literally use it a TON. Constant constant usage, especially typing. I do a lot of forum postings from it. Just now, the upper left hand corner is much stiffer and hard to press and my screen has really little, but noticeable up and down play just when placing your finger on it... basically like it's loose. Needless to say, I'm also expecting to receive my replacement on Monday.
    05-16-09 02:25 AM
    If you can get a warranty replacement. Other than that there are a few "old skool" tricks we used to get our screens clicking right, they included cutting a business card and sticking it between the battery and the battery door, and using a T5(Maybe Torx6) screw driver to losen up the bolts behind the "Warranty Void if Removed" little red warning stickers. Of course do so at your own risk, and expect verizon to give a hassle if you every try to return it.
    05-16-09 03:09 AM
    My Storm is about a month old and I literally use it a TON. Constant constant usage, especially typing. I do a lot of forum postings from it. Just now, the upper left hand corner is much stiffer and hard to press and my screen has really little, but noticeable up and down play just when placing your finger on it... basically like it's loose. Needless to say, I'm also expecting to receive my replacement on Monday.
    Savio,
    are you getting it replaced thru mfg or do you have insurance on all of your berrys?
    Tim
    05-16-09 04:40 AM
    Savio,
    are you getting it replaced thru mfg or do you have insurance on all of your berrys?
    Tim
    It's covered under manufacturers warranty.
    05-16-09 04:41 AM
    It's covered under manufacturers warranty.
    do you have all those phones right now?
    do you carry ins on all your phones?

just wondering
    05-16-09 04:45 AM
    do you have all those phones right now?
    do you carry ins on all your phones?

just wondering
    Yes, I have all the phones right now.

Only the Storm, Bold and Curve have insurance/manufac. warranty. The Pearl was issued via my work. If anything happens to it, they take care of it.
    05-16-09 04:47 AM
    Insurance is a life saver.
    05-16-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD