anyone tried one of these yet?? what i am wondering is if this is from blackberry? any chance the screen seal on these would be better is mainly what i am wondering...anyone know?
    02-21-09 07:22 PM
    DANG!!! I thought I was going to be first post... oh well.

This is my post. I used Search, BTW before I posted.

This may be old news, but I wanted to let everyone know that cnn.cn is now selling the LCD screens and other various parts for the Storm. WEEEE!!!!!

9500/9530 - Dopod/O2, Accessories Store, Sony, Panasonic, Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, L
    02-26-09 02:49 PM
    if it had a gasket around the edges id buy it like THAT
    02-26-09 02:53 PM
    if it had a gasket around the edges id buy it like THAT
    Man, do doubt. I really wish someone would go ahead and MAKE a gasket! I know it's harder than that, but it would sell like hot cakes...or Belgian waffles.
    02-26-09 03:01 PM
    $99 seems steep. Especially since thats what I paid for my storm in the first place. How do you know which type to get to match your current device?
    02-26-09 03:40 PM
    Anyone know why there are two different screens available?
    02-26-09 04:21 PM
    i sent them an email asking about the screen seal and they said that the screen leaking is a design flaw and that the screen they sell is exactly what we have in our storms....so i guess that means no fix...maybe the two different part numbers are for the two different prds?
    02-26-09 04:25 PM
    well i bought the housing from them for my storm and the parts fit perfect..i did notice that the housing itself has a clear color silicon trim where the screen sits..im thinkin this was their failed attempt to do something about the dust, man but i do wish they had had the black trim piece when i ordered from them
    02-26-09 04:38 PM
    i sent them an email asking about the screen seal and they said that the screen leaking is a design flaw and that the screen they sell is exactly what we have in our storms....so i guess that means no fix...maybe the two different part numbers are for the two different prds?
    Possibly two different manufacturers or something. Good information to have though, thanks for sharing.
    02-26-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD