When I got my new Storm a coupla days ago I didn't realize that it came with a screen protector, so naturally I put one on that I bought (Verizon brand) when I picked up the phone. It was only good for one day before it started bubbling and getting scratched. So I just peeled it off a few minutes ago and only b/c the lighting was good, I notice that there was already one on it. It appears to be of better quality (not so soft) than the one I had put on it, is there a difference?

What kind of sp do most of you recommend for the Storm?

thanks in advance...
    I did a search on this BTW and only found info from last December
    02-22-09 03:05 PM
    Not sure if there's a general consensus but Invisible Shield, Ghost ARmor, Phantom Skinz, and BSE have been debated alot around here.

I personally use Ghost Armor, but their shipping was slow as molasses. I find it to be a lil cleaner that Invisible Shield that I had on my 8330
    02-22-09 03:12 PM
    I use Invisible Shield they can be a pain though sometimes to put on i hate having to spray that stuff on it cause sometimes it doesn't dry that fast
    02-22-09 03:14 PM
    My Invisible Shield installation took about 10 minutes.

So far it's worked really well. It does have a little bit of an "orange peel" effect when the screen's not on and you look at it from a shallow angle.

The nicest thing about it is that it keeps your screen clear. Without a screen protector the glass just gets all smudged up from fingerprints.
    02-22-09 03:20 PM
    Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. I paid $3 on ebay. One corner doesnt stick properly but its great.
    02-22-09 03:25 PM
    I've been very happy with the ScreenPatronus brand. You can check them out here:

ScreenPatronus, Mobile Phone Screen protector - the difference is amazing.
    02-22-09 03:29 PM
    I bought a phantom skinz that was pretty simple to apply and protects and looks great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:39 PM
    Is it possible to get any official bb screen protectors like the one that comes with the device from the factory ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.
    com

02-22-09 03:50 PM
    Is it possible to get any official bb screen protectors like the one that comes with the device from the factory ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.
    com

You can try here

Official RIM BlackBerry Accessories Store - Mobile phone accessory,Batteries,Headsets,Chargers,Cases,Holste rs,Handsfree,travel gear,Cell Phone,7510,7280,7230,7750,6710,7210

But i don't think they sale screen protectors, you can order some from Verizon i know though
    02-22-09 03:52 PM
    that's what I was hoping to find out. The one from the factory is PERFECT.

Thanks for the replies, ppl, I will def. be checking them out...
    02-22-09 03:53 PM
    I'm using the one from Verizon, 3 for 10 bucks. Have had it on for a couple of months with no problems. And I have two extras should anything happen to the first.
    02-22-09 04:07 PM
    I'll have mine in a couple of days.
    I have screen protectors custom cut from Photodon.
    They make LCD screen protectors for laptops and just about everything else.
    They normally last a more than 6 moths.

I'm using the one from Verizon, 3 for 10 bucks. Have had it on for a couple of months with no problems. And I have two extras should anything happen to the first.
    02-22-09 04:10 PM
    I have used Invisible Shield in the past and have one for the storm sitting on a shelf ready to be installed. But for right now I still have the factory installed one on my storm and it has been working fine for me since I bought the storm launch day.

02-22-09 04:19 PM
    well the ones I bought from Verizon aren't as good as the one that came with it, I know that already... they are softer and scratch WAY easier...
    so it might be 3rd party time...
    02-22-09 04:36 PM
    i got the ones from verizon the 3 pack and had some spray from my invisible shield left from my voyager and the one corner only lifts up sometimes but it isnt even scratched at all then again im careful with my phone but i have had this one on since decmber 1st and no problems with it very easy to install some guys at verizon are very skilled and put them on for you but i have nobubbles at all. i had the rubber skin on it to very nice for protecting body but just found an Air jordan case at mall in pittsburgh and its better than the one from verizon just unlock key its sorta hard to hit but i got a picture of it on my profile pic its real sweet its like matte black with air aand the jumpman guy in top corner next to led and the back got 23 and jumpan with another little 23 i love it so far had one before and the tabs cracked first day but this one is great.
    02-22-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD