Last night i installed the invisible shield by 'ZAGG' on my storm screen. I gave it a full night 12 hrs to dry up....And since this morning....the screen does not funciton at all.....i mean i can see the screen it rotates and all but i just cannot highlight any thing and click on it.......please help......

just to clearify that the screen is not blank.....

please help........
    06-02-09 07:28 PM
    battery pull?
    06-02-09 08:19 PM
    Might have to up the sensitivity on the screen for the protector? Worth a shot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 08:23 PM
    battery pull?
    done that...didnt work
    06-02-09 09:03 PM
    Might have to up the sensitivity on the screen for the protector? Worth a shot

how? beacuse i cant access option.....how can i modify the sensitivity without clicking on the screen?

thanks
    06-02-09 09:04 PM
    Hmmmm didn't think of that lol.

06-02-09 09:22 PM
    I don't think this is a screen protector issue. I've had the same issue for a couple of days. My screen is simply unresponsive. The issue comes randomly and battery pulls don't fix it. When I get home, I'm going to reinstall the OS and see if that takes care of it.
    06-02-09 10:42 PM
    I don't think this is a screen protector issue. I've had the same issue for a couple of days. My screen is simply unresponsive. The issue comes randomly and battery pulls don't fix it. When I get home, I'm going to reinstall the OS and see if that takes care of it.
    I have had the same problem as you. Once I put on that Zagg Screen Protector, my screens responsiveness has been CRAP! I couldn't take it anymore and I took the protector off.

Turns out that teh screen protector was the problem.

I tried battery pulls, and also installed the .148 firmware. Still didn't change it a bit. I'd suggest getting a different protector. One of my buddies got a screen protector for an iPhone and cut it up to fit on the storm. His phone works perfectly fine.

Zagg screen protector =
    06-03-09 03:44 PM
    I have this same screen protector and haven't had any issues at all - this after installing well over a month ago.

For those experiencing issues, did you removed the thin protective screen cover that ships with the device before putting the new one on? I know that sounds silly, but I've read a number of posts (just read one today in fact) where people had no idea there was already a thin cover on the screen.
    06-03-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD