so today i recieved a text message and my storm screen went white with like multi colored dots/lines .. what could this mean ? is it bad or did it just happen b/c it went in to fast somebody please let me know if i should call verizon and exchange phone or is it just a minor issue from tryng to change screens to fast ?

thanks
    01-17-09 09:24 PM
    Is this the first time it has done that? What did you do to get rid of the screen? Battery pull?

If it does it again, I would check into wiping the device and starting fresh. If you don't want to do that, just get another one
    01-17-09 09:25 PM
    It's a minor thing. If you did a battery pull and it worked that's fine. Any replacement you get will do the exact same thing on current OS's, sometimes it just happens. Give it time.
    01-17-09 09:26 PM
    I've had the same issue a few times, since I upgraded to .86 how did you get out if it. I've always had to do a batt. pull
    01-17-09 09:26 PM
    so today i recieved a text message and my storm screen went white with like multi colored dots/lines .. what could this mean ? is it bad or did it just happen b/c it went in to fast somebody please let me know if i should call verizon and exchange phone or is it just a minor issue from tryng to change screens to fast ?

thanks
    probably just a glitch, a battery pull most likely fixed it for you. Keep you eye on it, if it keeps happening then think about replacing it. I had it happen once since I got my Storm on 11/22, just chalked it up to a glitch.
    01-17-09 09:28 PM
    I've had similiar situation but mine only came up for about a second and went away on its own. Has happened several times same way. Not a major thing for me so i kept the phone.
    01-17-09 09:37 PM
    actually i just pressed the end button and went away happened again later tonight when i went out to eat and had to do a batt pull ... its the third time this has happend what do u guys think ?
    Last edited by camarofever; 01-18-09 at 12:20 AM.
    01-18-09 12:00 AM
    Storm with white screen with multicolored dots is normal on occassion. You should not be alarmed or have to call technical support. You can rest easily if it happens to you. You may have to do a reset on the phone by pulling the battery. This is a non-issue.
    02-26-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD