I am using storm, my screen clicks fine, can't say it has problem, but I do notice that it could be more efficient. you can't type too fast otherwise screen stuck.

it is not defect, but I wonder how many of you here are really satisfy with your storm rather than Bold or Curve?
    03-04-09 10:07 AM
    I went from a Curve to a Storm, and so far I am lovin it. The first few days though I was wanting my Curve back, but after I got used to typing on the Storm I changed my mind. Give it some time and you will grow to really appreciate the Storm and it's capabilities. Also I don't know what OS you are using but I am running 4.7.0.109 and I have noticed a huge difference in the function of the keyboard, and my typing accuracy. Hope this helps..
    03-04-09 10:13 AM
    With the .109 beta leak i can finally say my Storm is reliable. Still have a data connection issue with EDGE but it's not a huge issue for me right now. Now i don't feel the NEED to have my 8900 on me at all times while using the Storm.
    03-04-09 10:22 AM
    I was using a Samsung origami phone. Had a tiny keyboard that I loved until I got the Storm. Its not perfect but I can't imagine moving to something else. Each OS leak makes improvements all around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD