05-23-09 09:33 AM
31 12
tools
    Right now the apps seem pretty similar but once the discount runs out Storm Wizard is going to look a whole lot better.
    Friggin A!...
    05-13-09 03:02 PM
    I just installed rotate wizard this morning and it works great. the option to lock the screen shows up on every menu. I just did a battery pull and it remembered all my lock settings. Well worth the money spent.
    As said before you cannot lock third party apps. Only os stuff. There is also no icon that shows it is running
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by CreateExports; 05-13-09 at 08:53 PM.
    05-13-09 08:47 PM
    I just installed rotate wizard this morning and it works great. the option to lock the screen shows up on every menu. I just did a battery pull and it remembered all my lock settings. Well worth the money spent.
    As said before you cannot lock third party apps. Only os stuff.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What OS are you running?
    Can anyone else verify that it remembers the lock settings after a battery pull/soft reset?

I'm loving Stop Tilt but if this app doesn't have to be re-configured after a restart it's worth more to me.
    05-13-09 08:54 PM
    wonder if they will update rotation wizard to keep settings through reset like stoptilt.. would be a fantastic addition
    05-22-09 10:52 PM
    I'm confused...Why would I want this app? If I want my phone to stay in portrait, I hold it upright, landscape, horizontal.... This would make it so that i would get landscape when holding phone vertical? Im confused
    05-23-09 01:34 AM
    I'm confused...Why would I want this app? If I want my phone to stay in portrait, I hold it upright, landscape, horizontal.... This would make it so that i would get landscape when holding phone vertical? Im confused
    Well since the portrait-landscape switch is usually delayed on the storm, it gets annoying picking up the phone and waiting for the correct orientation to display.

I guess if this hasn't been bothering you then you won't need this app.
    05-23-09 09:33 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD