I got a replacement storm. My first one works pretty well, but I tried someone else's and it was better, so I asked for a replacement and got one with no hassles. I upgraded to a Storm from a LG Dare that I hated, but used up my new every 2 discount on the Dare. They gave me a great deal on getting a strom because I threw a fit, and have been a very long time Verizon customer. I'm also get a corporate discount, so the Storm cost me about $225 out of pocket. When I got a replacement, I was charged the same amount, and told when I return the original I'll be credited that $225 back.

My question, can I just keep it? Or sell it to a friend that wants a storm, ebay, etc...? Just didn't know how all that works out, and a friend of mine really wants a storm and liked the way my original works just fine, but I didn't know if it could be hooked up in someone else's name or not.

thanks in advance!
    01-07-09 11:20 AM
    If you keep the original, they will charge you the full retail price 599 I believe, so it would not be worth it.
    01-07-09 11:34 AM
    That is correct. When they send these out they will credit that amount back but if you don't you get slapped with the full retail price.
    01-07-09 11:39 AM
    Yes they will charge whatever retail is.
    01-07-09 11:42 AM
    Thanks everyone, I already had it packed to return, just thought I'd check before I sent it back.
    01-07-09 11:49 AM
    Why would you want to sell a defective one anyhow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD