hey guys
    Ive had the storm since it came out never any issue until a couple of weeks ago .

long story short i would make a call with 100% battery talk for 2-3 minutes the led on the phone would go red, phone would try to restart but would not until i did a battery pull .
    once restart was complete my battery would be drained to the point that radio would get shut off.
    I am currently using one of my old phones until i can find a solution for this problem any help would be great I miss my storm

thanks in advance
    Last edited by h3llas13; 07-13-10 at 05:46 PM.
    07-13-10 05:33 PM
    hey guys
    Ive had the storm since it came out never any issue until a couple of weeks ago .

long story short i would make a call with 100% battery talk for 2-3 minutes the led on the phone would go red, phone would try to restart but would not until i did a battery pull .
    once restart was complete my battery would be drained to the point that radio would get shut off.
    I am currently using one of my old phones until i can find a solution for this problem any help would be great I miss my storm

thanks in advance
    Same thing has happened to me. It has only happened a couple of times though so I'm still using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 06:43 PM
    Same thing has happened to me. It has only happened a couple of times though so I'm still using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

when the issue first started it only happened once or twice in a week as time went by it happened more and more frequently until it happened during every call
    07-13-10 09:45 PM
    I had this issue, new battery fixed it.
    07-14-10 07:47 AM
    great i was hoping it was just a battery problem . to bad the moron at vzw couldnt tell me that .

thanks
    07-14-10 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD