I did the update to my phone (.75) and now it is rebooting by it self. I did a battery pull andit is still doing it. didnt have this problem with the old OS (.65) is there anyway to go back to the old OS... I HATE THIS didnt have any real problems with the phone before... THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!..
    12-01-08 07:55 AM
    That's why you shouldn't update your phone with unofficial released software.. But in all fairness, my phone was re booting on its own before I did the update, and now it still does it. It seems to only do it when the screen is locked and blank. Like when it is in the holster... When I press a button to wake the screen, it doesn't wake and it the starts to boot. I will be returning this phone by the end of the week if they don't fix it.
    Last edited by esalonia; 12-01-08 at 08:36 AM.
    12-01-08 08:33 AM
    That's why you shouldn't update your phone with unofficial released software.. But in all fairness, my phone was re booting on its own before I did the update, and now it still does it. It seems to only do it when the screen is locked and blank. Like when it is in the holster... When I press a button to wake the screen, it doesn't wake and it the starts to boot. I will be returning this phone by the end of the week if they don't fix it.
    I agree, with the part about downloading a "leaked" OS; Its un-official, so therefore shouldn't download. When its released by verizon, then you should download it.
    12-01-08 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD