Just wanted to post that I just returned from a week in Honduras and the Storm worked like a champ. Loved being in the middle of nowhere while still able to access my email and the internet.

This is my first BlackBerry and world phone and I have to say even though there are a few quirks about the Storm that need to be addressed, this is a great device. I cannot go back to a dumb cellphone after this week in Honduras with the BB Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:03 PM
    It amazes me how quickly some people manage to mess up their phones

mine's working just great. fav phone yet
    05-15-09 07:50 PM
    Dude...you rock!!

FINALLY...someone that UNDERSTANDS the Storm isn't perfect...yet loves it AND posts a rave about!

Bravo my friend....

I love my Stormie as well

05-15-09 07:50 PM
    Another happy camper here
    05-15-09 08:48 PM
    Just wanted to post that I just returned from a week in Honduras and the Storm worked like a champ. Loved being in the middle of nowhere while still able to access my email and the internet.

This is my first BlackBerry and world phone and I have to say even though there are a few quirks about the Storm that need to be addressed, this is a great device. I cannot go back to a dumb cellphone after this week in Honduras with the BB Storm.

+1 for freakin awesome phone! I travel all 48 and rarely get home and can't even remember what time zone I am in most the time and if it were not for my storm I don't know what I would do. It has replaced most electronics I USED to travel with and used to keep in touch with wife and kids. Shortcomings and glitches? Sure... Life saving and life altering? YES! Never had any product improve my standard of living on the road this much. Happy happy happy.

05-17-09 10:14 PM
    wait, wrong kind of rave, sorry guys...
    05-17-09 10:21 PM
    Dude...you rock!!

FINALLY...someone that UNDERSTANDS the Storm isn't perfect...yet loves it AND posts a rave about!

Bravo my friend....

I love my Stormie as well

I LOVE MY STORM TOO... IT'S LIKE MY BABY! I Clean it everyday, always with it around me...I almost love my Storm more then I lvoe my car
    05-17-09 10:34 PM
    leo, you're sig is so....idk. retro? lol! you need a hybrid, bro!
    05-17-09 10:39 PM
    A storm rave?! Blasphemy I tell ya... Not in these neck of the woods.

Mine isn't flawless.. But it's perfect for me.

05-17-09 11:43 PM
    A storm rave?! Blasphemy I tell ya... Not in these neck of the woods.

Mine isn't flawless.. But it's perfect for me.

Ditto; and glad to hear again that the Storm works world wide.....
    05-18-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD